UK rapes at knifepoint rose by 23 per cent in the past year.
2018-02-11 12:32:22 UTC
UK: Huge rise in knifepoint rapes and fatal stabbings while police focus on
"hate crime

In 2016, police arrested a whopping 900 Syrians in England and Wales for
crimes including rape and child abuse.

In the midst of the surge in violent crime, Detective Superintendent Richie
Salter of Merseyside Police is now "worried" that people are not joining his
witch-hunt to promote a warped brand of diversity. That recalls the fact
that a prominent Muslim Labour MP, Naz Shah, liked and retweeted a message
to the victims of Muslim rape gangs to "shut up for the good of diversity,"
yet she remains in politics.

At one time, police reported who was committing these violent crimes, which
is essential in creating sound security policy. But now to do that is
apparently "offensive communication." Britain is pouring astronomical
resources into hunting down those who commit the crime of "offensive
communication." London's Muslim mayor, Sadiq Khan (with unsavoury
connections himself to groups associated to Islamic terrorism) has spent
millions of pounds in taxpayer money for a massive police witch-hunt against
this "offensive communication." That is the bulk of what is referred to as
"hate crime."

Khan and other leaders care little about the well-being of Britons.

"UK: Huge Rise in Knifepoint Rapes, Fatal Stabbings While Police Focus on
'Hate Crime,'" by Virginia Hale, Breitbart, February 9, 2018:

Crime figures released this week revealed that fatal stabbings in England
and Wales are at the highest level since 2010-2011, while rapes at
knifepoint rose by 23 per cent in the past year.

Data from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) recorded 413 rapes
involving a knife in the year to March, up from 334 the previous year, while
in 2010-2011 the number stood at 258.

The statistics show fatal knife attacks also rose last year and revealed
that while the number of female victims was the lowest in a decade, at 51,
the number of males murdered in deadly knife attacks was the highest since
2009, standing at 164.

"Male victims aged 16 to 24 years and 35 to 44 years have seen the biggest
increases over the last year, with both groups having 10 more homicides than
in the year ending March 2016," the ONS reported.

Overall, 215 people died in fatal attacks using a knife or other sharp
instrument last year, which marked the highest number since the year to
2011, in which 236 people were killed.

Official data released in January showed the surging rate of violent and
sexual crime in the UK had been accelerating faster than previously thought,
with violent crime overall rising 20 per cent.

The Lancashire Evening Post reported the latest ONS figures show "huge
rises in robbery, sex and violent crime" in the country, where a number of
regions recorded "alarmingly high increases" in offences over the last 12
months.

Commissioner Clive Grunshaw of Lancashire Police said the statistics
showed "the increasing levels of demand that our officers are dealing with
as the number of recorded crimes continues to rise. Our officers continue to
do more with less."

While forces across the country have blamed police cuts, which have seen
officer numbers reduced by 20,000 to their lowest level since 1985, for
dismal crime rates, critics have suggested their reduced resources are not
being wisely deployed.

Lancashire Police, along with the forces of Greater Manchester, Cheshire,
and North Wales on Monday launched a new regional Hate Crime Awareness Week
in which officers across the North West of England are holding events urging
people to report so-called hate crimes.

Heralding the start of the weeklong campaign, Detective Superintendent
Richie Salter of Merseyside Police said forces are worried that not enough
people are coming forward to report hate crime, explaining that officers
"see a reduction in reports of hate crime at this time of year"...
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-02-11 12:33:45 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
UK: Huge rise in knifepoint rapes and fatal stabbings while police focus on
"hate crime
In 2016, police arrested a whopping 900 Syrians in England and Wales for
crimes including rape and child abuse.
So all these Middle-East refugees come hunting for 72 virgins in Europe?
Well... ;)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
2018-02-12 13:28:49 UTC
:
[...]
: do more with less."
:
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-02-12 13:47:22 UTC
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 08:28:49 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
: UK: Huge rise in knifepoint rapes and fatal stabbings while police focus
on
: "hate crime
So US population ~ 5 times UK

US Knife and sharp instrument murders ~ 1500

UK Knife and sharp instrument murder 215

* 5 = 1075

Not sure what you are trying to prove burpy but it was an epic fail.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

2018-02-12 14:03:42 UTC
http://imgbox.com/Lq5Wj76i

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in
message news:***@4ax.com...
: <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
:
: >: UK: Huge rise in knifepoint rapes and fatal stabbings while police
focus
: >on
: >: "hate crime
:
: So US population ~ 5 times UK
:
: US Knife and sharp instrument murders ~ 1500
:
: UK Knife and sharp instrument murder 215
:
: * 5 = 1075
:
: Not sure what you are trying to prove burpy but it was an epic fail.
:
: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
:
: --
: p-0.0-h the cat
:
: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, BaStarD hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
Boy,
: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infâme,
: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
troll,
: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish scumbag,
: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
chav,
: lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, the most complete ignoid, joker, and
furball.
:
: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
:
: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
:
: Signature integrity check
: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
:
: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
:
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-02-12 15:22:18 UTC
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 09:03:42 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
http://imgbox.com/Lq5Wj76i
Not sure what your message is here burpy. Should we all buy guns to make
knife crime rise?

dvus
2018-02-13 10:21:48 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
http://imgbox.com/Lq5Wj76i
Not sure what your message is here burpy. Should we all buy guns to make
knife crime rise?
It's pretty simple, Poopy, he's saying knife crimes in the UK rose by
23% in the last year. What don't you understand?
dvus
Shadow
2018-02-13 11:57:29 UTC
Post by dvus
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 09:03:42 -0500, "Bouffant du Jour"
Post by BurfordTJustice
http://imgbox.com/Lq5Wj76i
Not sure what your message is here burpy. Should we all buy guns to make
knife crime rise?
It's pretty simple, Poopy, he's saying knife crimes in the UK rose by
23% in the last year. What don't you understand?
In a freeware group ? In a repair group ?
What part of the Bouffant being a useless troll don't YOU
understand ?
And put an OT up next time you reply.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
BurfordTJustice
2018-02-13 12:51:45 UTC
alt...fuckwad.

"Shadow" <***@dow.br> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 05:21:48 -0500, dvus <***@adelphia.net> wrote:
:
: >On 2/12/2018 10:22 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
: >> On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 09:03:42 -0500, "Bouffant du Jour"
: >> <burford/***@uk.MI15> squeaked in a troll-like high pitched
voice:
: >>
: >>> http://imgbox.com/Lq5Wj76i
: >>
: >> Not sure what your message is here burpy. Should we all buy guns to
make
: >> knife crime rise?
: >
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-02-13 12:06:44 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
http://imgbox.com/Lq5Wj76i
Not sure what your message is here burpy. Should we all buy guns to make
knife crime rise?
It's pretty simple, Poopy, he's saying knife crimes in the UK rose by
23% in the last year. What don't you understand?
He posted it twice so I endeavoured to reply as I believe he was feeling
ignored. I offered my 2 cents and posted a comparison to open the
debate. I assumed he had a reason for posting it beyond just copying an
article from one media to another. What don't you understand?

I could offer some further food for thought. Let me see.

An increase in nihilism fuelled by a constant flow of moral effluent
from the US media.

A prison service that has become yet another national disgrace thanks to
cost cutting right wing underperforming blockheads a.k.a the tories.

That'll do. I don't want to raise my blood pressure and die in a
corridor.

dvus
2018-02-14 13:49:02 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by BurfordTJustice
http://imgbox.com/Lq5Wj76i
Not sure what your message is here burpy. Should we all buy guns to make
knife crime rise?
It's pretty simple, Poopy, he's saying knife crimes in the UK rose by
23% in the last year. What don't you understand?
He posted it twice so I endeavoured to reply as I believe he was feeling
ignored. I offered my 2 cents and posted a comparison to open the
debate. I assumed he had a reason for posting it beyond just copying an
article from one media to another. What don't you understand?
I don't understand how a one sentence statement could confuse you.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
I could offer some further food for thought. Let me see.
An increase in nihilism fuelled by a constant flow of moral effluent
from the US media.
A prison service that has become yet another national disgrace thanks to
cost cutting right wing underperforming blockheads a.k.a the tories.
That'll do. I don't want to raise my blood pressure and die in a
corridor.
I would think that all that swerving from the original statement would
make you dizzy.
dvus
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-02-14 14:16:57 UTC
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by BurfordTJustice
http://imgbox.com/Lq5Wj76i
Not sure what your message is here burpy. Should we all buy guns to make
knife crime rise?
It's pretty simple, Poopy, he's saying knife crimes in the UK rose by
23% in the last year. What don't you understand?
He posted it twice so I endeavoured to reply as I believe he was feeling
ignored. I offered my 2 cents and posted a comparison to open the
debate. I assumed he had a reason for posting it beyond just copying an
article from one media to another. What don't you understand?
I don't understand how a one sentence statement could confuse you.
I wasn't confused dvd man. I just asked what the point of his post was.
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
I could offer some further food for thought. Let me see.
An increase in nihilism fuelled by a constant flow of moral effluent
from the US media.
A prison service that has become yet another national disgrace thanks to
cost cutting right wing underperforming blockheads a.k.a the tories.
That'll do. I don't want to raise my blood pressure and die in a
corridor.
I would think that all that swerving from the original statement would
make you dizzy.
I'm a cat. We train hard chasing our tails so we don't get dizzy.

Shadow
2018-02-12 15:05:05 UTC
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 13:47:22 +0000, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 08:28:49 -0500, "Bouffant du Jour"
Post by BurfordTJustice
: UK: Huge rise in knifepoint rapes and fatal stabbings while police focus
on "hate crime
So US population ~ 5 times UK
US Knife and sharp instrument murders ~ 1500
UK Knife and sharp instrument murder 215
* 5 = 1075
Not sure what you are trying to prove burpy but it was an epic fail.
I think it meant the UK can't do anything right. Not even
knife people.... another win for the US.
I'm surprise it didn't proudly present the fatal gunshot
stats. Or poverty stats. Or the power of the prison industry ... I
could go on, but I have some rain to watch.
[]'s