Women are sexist
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-03-01 14:38:15 UTC
How do they get away with this, yet if a male only company was set up, it'd be against the law?

If you don't want to look at the link, it's a gardening company, boasting that all their gardeners are female.
An expert is someone who takes a subject you understand and makes it sound confusing.
j***@gmail.com
2017-03-01 15:16:04 UTC
I would like to look at their garden;)
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-03-01 15:27:11 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
I would like to look at their garden;)
I prefer Brazilians.
--
What happens when you stick your hand in a jar of jelly beans?
The black ones steal your watch and rings.
The Peeler
2017-03-01 16:21:23 UTC
On Wed, 01 Mar 2017 15:27:11 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by j***@gmail.com
I would like to look at their garden;)
I prefer Brazilians.
You get NONE, you filthy unwashed social misfit!
--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") on women:
"Women are inferior".
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)
Mr Pounder Esquire
2017-03-01 18:09:10 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
I would like to look at their garden;)
Please don't feed the pillock.

pullgees
2017-03-01 15:34:13 UTC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/igkbmufdg2xdbir/Ladybird.jpg?dl=0
Look at the tv commercials these days, the women are the wise, knowing, long suffering, (mostly humourless though), side of a relationship while the men are the clots.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-03-01 15:42:27 UTC
Post by pullgees
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
How do they get away with this, yet if a male only company was set up, it'd be against the law?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/igkbmufdg2xdbir/Ladybird.jpg?dl=0
If you don't want to look at the link, it's a gardening company, boasting that all their gardeners are female.
Look at the tv commercials these days, the women are the wise, knowing, long suffering, (mostly humourless though), side of a relationship while the men are the clots.
Probably lots of women working in advertising, because the bosses hired them in short skirts.
--
As the coffin was being lowered into the ground at a Traffic Wardens funeral, a voice from inside screams:
"I'm not dead, I'm not dead. Let me out!"
"Too late pal, I've already done the paperwork"
The Peeler
2017-03-01 16:23:54 UTC
On Wed, 01 Mar 2017 15:42:27 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Probably lots of women working in advertising, because the bosses hired them in short skirts.
Your skirt doesn't seem to help YOU to get a job, you filthy unwashed
Scottish attention whore! <BG>
--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") about himself:
"I once took a dump behind some bushes and slid down a hill to wipe my
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)
The Peeler
2017-03-01 15:39:40 UTC
On Wed, 01 Mar 2017 14:38:15 -0000,Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

<FLUSH yet more attention baiting BULLSHIT unread>
--
Brain damaged Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about himself:
"I prefer a good whack to the head with a breaker bar (the 3 foot extendable
On Wed, 01 Mar 2017 14:38:15 -0000
"James Wilkinson Sword" <***@somewear.com> wrote:

probably something you should try