German city pays 6,800 euros monthly rent for just one refugee family
2018-04-08 12:00:28 UTC
If you think like is not happening in the UK, think again.

German city pays 6,800 euros monthly rent for just one refugee family

An Iraqi refugee family, with six children, is renting a very expensive
apartment in Cologne and the city is paying for it, Germany's Express
reports.

The high rental price for the apartment of only 35-square-meters is the
result of Germany's panicking during the influx of migrants. To house
refugees Cologne's Housing Department booked other expensive houses and
hotels as well.

Josef Ludwig of the Housing Department of the city says: "What else could I
do? At that time we made contracts with the arrival of the many refugees and
booked 40 hotels with 3000 places. Now we are still at 2250 places. We
simply did not have apartments available, especially not for large
families."

According to social worker Thorsten Kleinöder "The real scandal is that the
family is not even housed decent. The eight person's conditions there are
catastrophic. Especially since the woman is pregnant. There is only one
table for four; in the morning everyone should be ready for school at the
same time and nobody can sleep properly at night and then the city will pay
6800 euros for it."

Some contracts have even made landlords millionaires. One large building in
the Rheinaustraße houses 157 refugees for which the city pays 28 euros per
person on daily rent. The landlord collects almost 4,400 euros rent per day
or 1.6 million per year. Big business.
2018-04-08 12:28:26 UTC
On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 08:00:28 -0400, "BurpfartTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
Ka-CHING!

Sounds like something the jews would have been interested in had they
not all been 'holocausted'®™.

2018-04-08 12:35:13 UTC
You dole whores do not wear jealous very well.

aliash)" <***@TheWor1d.com> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 08:00:28 -0400, "BurpfartTJustice"
: <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
:
: >If you think like is not happening in the UK, think again.
: >
: >
[...]
: not all been 'holocausted'®T.
:
: --
:
: "You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
: there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
: Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
: just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
:
: "You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
: you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
: an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
: are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
: you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
: a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
: you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
: scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
: by Negros."
: take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 08:35:13 -0400, "BurpfartTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
You dole whores do not wear jealous very well.
You jewlovers do not wear envy very well.
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
: - drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
: attempted 'conversion' to the jew race
: "Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines
: take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
: - neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi
Netfish's
: claim to be a jew

2018-04-08 17:17:09 UTC
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 09:42:14 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by BurfordTJustice
You dole whores do not wear jealous very well.
You jewlovers do not wear envy very well.
Wow! What an utterly lame attempt at a "repartee" again, you mentally
handicapped housebound psycho!
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-04-08 18:20:38 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Dresden BBQ!
Mass burning of Germans killed in Dresden's bombing
LOLOK!!
They DESERVED to die, since they betrayed the Fuhrer!
Sick nazoid fuck...

The Peeler
2018-04-08 16:21:37 UTC
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 05:28:26 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
Did your shit- and gas-filled colostomy bag explode again? Maybe you should
have emptied it in time, you housebound anal cripple!