I remember Dave. He stood around looking awkward all the time, face like a slapped arse while we all got on with whatever had to be corrected. I remember he was particularly fond of sniffing Calpol - I don't know why, he just thought that it would
Anarcho Dweeb
2017-01-11 19:30:08 UTC
I remember Dave. He stood around looking awkward all the time, face like a slapped arse while we all got on with whatever had to be corrected. I remember he was particularly fond of sniffing Calpol - I don't know why, he just thought that it would improve his edginess or his street credentials or something. Good heavens, that's an allusion right there. Glad to say that the times have changed until...
Anarcho Dweeb
2017-01-11 19:30:58 UTC
Post by Anarcho Dweeb
I remember Dave. He stood around looking awkward all the time, face like a slapped arse while we all got on with whatever had to be corrected. I remember he was particularly fond of sniffing Calpol - I don't know why, he just thought that it would improve his edginess or his street credentials or something. Good heavens, that's an allusion right there. Glad to say that the times have changed until...
And he's even appeared on television. Good for him. That's Dave for everyone