Scorecard for Week 1 of 2017
burfordTjustice
2017-01-09 18:41:25 UTC
On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 12:35:55 -0600
Jihad Report: December 31, 2016 - January 06, 2017
Attacks: 53
Killed: 314
Injured: 489
Suicide Blasts: 10
Countries: 17
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/religion-peace-week-1-2017-281-dead-450-injured/
Vidcapper
2017-01-10 07:23:14 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 12:35:55 -0600
Jihad Report: December 31, 2016 - January 06, 2017
Attacks: 53
Killed: 314
Injured: 489
Suicide Blasts: 10
Countries: 17
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/religion-peace-week-1-2017-281-dead-450-injured/
It would have been more useful if they'd indicated the split of victims
between Muslims & non-Muslims - but judging by a perusal of the website,
it seems to be yet another of the hard-right variety that constantly
peddles the notion of Islam v the West, in order to stir up race hatred.
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
burfordTjustice
2017-01-10 11:37:39 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 07:23:14 +0000
Post by Vidcapper
Post by burfordTjustice
On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 12:35:55 -0600
Jihad Report: December 31, 2016 - January 06, 2017
Attacks: 53
Killed: 314
Injured: 489
Suicide Blasts: 10
Countries: 17
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/religion-peace-week-1-2017-281-dead-450-injured/
It would have been more useful if they'd indicated the split of
victims between Muslims & non-Muslims - but judging by a perusal of
the website, it seems to be yet another of the hard-right variety
that constantly peddles the notion of Islam v the West, in order to
stir up race hatred.
Exactly what is not correct in the story?
You make claims but provide no evidence of what is incorrect.
Vidcapper
2017-01-10 17:11:20 UTC
Post by Vidcapper
Post by burfordTjustice
On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 12:35:55 -0600
Jihad Report: December 31, 2016 - January 06, 2017
Attacks: 53
Killed: 314
Injured: 489
Suicide Blasts: 10
Countries: 17
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/religion-peace-week-1-2017-281-dead-450-injured/
It would have been more useful if they'd indicated the split of
victims between Muslims & non-Muslims - but judging by a perusal of
the website, it seems to be yet another of the hard-right variety
that constantly peddles the notion of Islam v the West, in order to
stir up race hatred.
Exactly what is not correct in the story?
You make claims but provide no evidence of what is incorrect.
I didn't claim it was incorrect - my problem is with what it was not saying.
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
burfordTjustice
2017-01-10 18:58:56 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 17:11:20 +0000
Post by Vidcapper
I didn't claim it was incorrect
Then your just running your mouth cause the facts hit you to the core.

The story stands as it.
Vidcapper
2017-01-11 08:07:07 UTC
Post by Vidcapper
I didn't claim it was incorrect
Then your just running your mouth cause the facts hit you to the core.
The story stands as it.
Like the one about 'Muslims burning down Germany's oldest church'?

You're not fooling *anyone*, we all know why you posted those stats - to
give the false impression that Muslim extremists only target Westerners.
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
burfordTjustice
2017-01-11 10:15:30 UTC
Post by Vidcapper
I didn't claim it was incorrect
Then your just running your mouth cause the facts hit you to the core.
The story stands as it.
Like the one about 'Muslims burning down Germany's oldest church'?
You're not fooling *anyone*, we all know why you posted those stats -
to give the false impression that Muslim extremists only target
Westerners.
Your attempt to change the subject is weak.....

You said:" I didn't claim it was incorrect"

The story stands.

Move along.
harry
2017-01-11 17:10:57 UTC
Post by Vidcapper
I didn't claim it was incorrect
Then your just running your mouth cause the facts hit you to the core.
The story stands as it.
Like the one about 'Muslims burning down Germany's oldest church'?
You're not fooling *anyone*, we all know why you posted those stats - to
give the false impression that Muslim extremists only target Westerners.
We all know that most muslim deaths are due to other muslims.

burfordTjustice
2017-01-10 12:08:29 UTC
Post by Vidcapper
in order to stir up race hatred.
"When liberals are losing they always play the race card. So if you want
to know if you’re winning against the liberals, just wait for them to
squeal about racism."--T.W. Shannon
Vidcapper
2017-01-10 17:13:30 UTC
Post by Vidcapper
in order to stir up race hatred.
"When liberals are losing they always play the race card. So if you want
to know if you’re winning against the liberals, just wait for them to
squeal about racism."--T.W. Shannon
You do realise TW Shannon is himself black, right?
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
burfordTjustice
2017-01-10 19:00:09 UTC
Post by Vidcapper
in order to stir up race hatred.
"When liberals are losing they always play the race card. So if you
want to know if you’re winning against the liberals, just wait for
them to squeal about racism."--T.W. Shannon
You do realise TW Shannon is himself black, right?

Watch this black politico destroy Al Sharpton’s squeal for ‘season of
civil disobedience’ over Sessions pick

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/01/09/watch-black-politico-destroy-al-sharptons-squeal-season-civil-disobedience-sessions-pick-433389