Discussion:
Sweden's largest football tournament bans 'forbidden pork' from the menu to please Muslims
(too old to reply)
BurfordTJustice
2018-06-11 17:46:01 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Sweden's largest football tournament bans 'forbidden pork' from the menu to
please Muslims

For the participants of Sweden's Gothia Cup there will be no pork on the
menu. The organisers have chosen to customise their menu according to Islam's
order, and completely removed the forbidden meat, Fria Tider reports.

"Because we have many Muslims coming to the tournament we have chosen not to
serve pork, so you do not need to report this as special food or an
allergy," the organisers wrote in an update on their website at the end of
last year. Pork is forbidden in Islam and is called "Haram".

For the organisers, There's nothing strange about its religiously adapted
menu. When a journalist from the newspaper, Nyheter Idag, asked the
tournament leader, Lena Rönnefors, why not just have an option for those who
do not want to eat pork, she answered:

"What is the question? What are you wondering about? We have no complaints
on the menu, so it's great."
The Gothia Cup, or World Cup, is one of the world's largest football cups
for young people between 11-19 years old. The tournament, organised in the
Gothenburg area in July each year, brings together approximately 37,000
participants from all over the world.
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
2018-06-11 17:54:28 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 18:46:01 +0100, BurfordTJustice =
Sweden's largest football tournament bans 'forbidden pork' from the me=
nu =
to
please Muslims
For the participants of Sweden's Gothia Cup there will be no pork on t=
he
menu. The organisers have chosen to customise their menu according to =
=
Islam's
order, and completely removed the forbidden meat, Fria Tider reports.
"Because we have many Muslims coming to the tournament we have chosen =
=
not to
serve pork, so you do not need to report this as special food or an
allergy," the organisers wrote in an update on their website at the e=
nd =
of
last year. Pork is forbidden in Islam and is called "Haram".
For the organisers, There's nothing strange about its religiously adap=
ted
menu. When a journalist from the newspaper, Nyheter Idag, asked the
tournament leader, Lena R=F6nnefors, why not just have an option for t=
hose =
who
"What is the question? What are you wondering about? We have no =
complaints
on the menu, so it's great."
The Gothia Cup, or World Cup, is one of the world's largest football c=
ups
for young people between 11-19 years old. The tournament, organised in=
=
the
Gothenburg area in July each year, brings together approximately 37,00=
0
participants from all over the world.
As a vegetarian I don't demand a restaurant I go to does not serve meat.=
=

I just don't want it served to me. Why can Muslims not accept others fe=
el =

differently to themselves?
BurfordTJustice
2018-06-11 17:55:09 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Read the Koran for the answer.



"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" <***@none.com> wrote in message news:***@desktop-ga2mpl8.lan...
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 18:46:01 +0100, BurfordTJustice
Post by BurfordTJustice
Sweden's largest football tournament bans 'forbidden pork' from the menu to
please Muslims
For the participants of Sweden's Gothia Cup there will be no pork on the
menu. The organisers have chosen to customise their menu according to Islam's
order, and completely removed the forbidden meat, Fria Tider reports.
"Because we have many Muslims coming to the tournament we have chosen not to
serve pork, so you do not need to report this as special food or an
allergy," the organisers wrote in an update on their website at the end of
last year. Pork is forbidden in Islam and is called "Haram".
For the organisers, There's nothing strange about its religiously adapted
menu. When a journalist from the newspaper, Nyheter Idag, asked the
tournament leader, Lena Rönnefors, why not just have an option for those who
"What is the question? What are you wondering about? We have no complaints
on the menu, so it's great."
The Gothia Cup, or World Cup, is one of the world's largest football cups
for young people between 11-19 years old. The tournament, organised in the
Gothenburg area in July each year, brings together approximately 37,000
participants from all over the world.
As a vegetarian I don't demand a restaurant I go to does not serve meat.
I just don't want it served to me. Why can Muslims not accept others feel
differently to themselves?
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
2018-06-11 18:13:30 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
I'd rather stick hot knitting needles in my eyes.


On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 18:55:09 +0100, BurfordTJustice =
Post by BurfordTJustice
Read the Koran for the answer.
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 18:46:01 +0100, BurfordTJustice
Sweden's largest football tournament bans 'forbidden pork' from the m=
enu
Post by BurfordTJustice
to
please Muslims
For the participants of Sweden's Gothia Cup there will be no pork on =
the
Post by BurfordTJustice
menu. The organisers have chosen to customise their menu according to=
Islam's
order, and completely removed the forbidden meat, Fria Tider reports.=
"Because we have many Muslims coming to the tournament we have chosen=
not to
serve pork, so you do not need to report this as special food or an
allergy," the organisers wrote in an update on their website at the =
end
Post by BurfordTJustice
of
last year. Pork is forbidden in Islam and is called "Haram".
For the organisers, There's nothing strange about its religiously =
adapted
menu. When a journalist from the newspaper, Nyheter Idag, asked the
tournament leader, Lena R=F6nnefors, why not just have an option for =
those
Post by BurfordTJustice
who
"What is the question? What are you wondering about? We have no complaints
on the menu, so it's great."
The Gothia Cup, or World Cup, is one of the world's largest football =
=
Post by BurfordTJustice
cups
for young people between 11-19 years old. The tournament, organised i=
n
Post by BurfordTJustice
the
Gothenburg area in July each year, brings together approximately 37,0=
00
Post by BurfordTJustice
participants from all over the world.
As a vegetarian I don't demand a restaurant I go to does not serve mea=
t.
Post by BurfordTJustice
I just don't want it served to me. Why can Muslims not accept others =
=
Post by BurfordTJustice
feel
differently to themselves?
johnny-knowall
2018-06-11 18:16:30 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
I'd rather stick hot knitting needles in my eyes.
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 18:55:09 +0100, BurfordTJustice
Post by BurfordTJustice
Read the Koran for the answer.
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 18:46:01 +0100, BurfordTJustice
Post by BurfordTJustice
Sweden's largest football tournament bans 'forbidden pork' from the menu to
please Muslims
For the participants of Sweden's Gothia Cup there will be no pork on the
menu. The organisers have chosen to customise their menu according to Islam's
order, and completely removed the forbidden meat, Fria Tider reports.
"Because we have many Muslims coming to the tournament we have chosen not to
serve pork, so you do not need to report this as special food or an
allergy," the organisers wrote in an update on their website at the end of
last year. Pork is forbidden in Islam and is called "Haram".
For the organisers, There's nothing strange about its religiously adapted
menu. When a journalist from the newspaper, Nyheter Idag, asked the
tournament leader, Lena Rönnefors, why not just have an option for those who
"What is the question? What are you wondering about? We have no complaints
on the menu, so it's great."
The Gothia Cup, or World Cup, is one of the world's largest football cups
for young people between 11-19 years old. The tournament, organised in the
Gothenburg area in July each year, brings together approximately 37,000
participants from all over the world.
As a vegetarian I don't demand a restaurant I go to does not serve meat.
I just don't want it served to me. Why can Muslims not accept others
feel
differently to themselves?
Because they love to be “offended”.
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-06-11 18:24:53 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
I'd rather stick hot knitting needles in my eyes.
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 18:55:09 +0100, BurpfartTJustice
Post by BurfordTJustice
Read the Koran for the answer.
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 18:46:01 +0100, BurfordTJustice
Post by BurfordTJustice
Sweden's largest football tournament bans 'forbidden pork' from the menu to
please Muslims
For the participants of Sweden's Gothia Cup there will be no pork on the
menu. The organisers have chosen to customise their menu according to Islam's
order, and completely removed the forbidden meat, Fria Tider reports.
"Because we have many Muslims coming to the tournament we have chosen not to
serve pork, so you do not need to report this as special food or an
allergy," the organisers wrote in an update on their website at the end of
last year. Pork is forbidden in Islam and is called "Haram".
For the organisers, There's nothing strange about its religiously adapted
menu. When a journalist from the newspaper, Nyheter Idag, asked the
tournament leader, Lena Rönnefors, why not just have an option for those who
"What is the question? What are you wondering about? We have no complaints
on the menu, so it's great."
The Gothia Cup, or World Cup, is one of the world's largest football cups
for young people between 11-19 years old. The tournament, organised in the
Gothenburg area in July each year, brings together approximately 37,000
participants from all over the world.
As a vegetarian I don't demand a restaurant I go to does not serve meat.
I just don't want it served to me. Why can Muslims not accept others
feel
differently to themselves?
Because they love to be “offended”.
More specifically, well-meaning but gullible liberals love to be
'offended' on the ragheads' behalf!


--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-06-11 19:06:06 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 11:24:53 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Because they love to be “offended”.
More specifically, well-meaning but gullible liberals love to be
'offended' on the ragheads' behalf!
A bit ironic coming from a masochistic serb bitch like you who CRAVES
getting bitchslapped on Usenet every day, don't you think so too,
Retardovic? <BG>
--
bosodeniro to dumb anal Razovic:
"Are you a glutton for abuse or just fucking lonely?"
Message-ID: <a7ee72c3-7388-4040-bc6a-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-06-11 18:35:57 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 19:16:30 +0100, johnny-knowall, another mentally
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by BurfordTJustice
I just don't want it served to me. Why can Muslims not accept others
feel
differently to themselves?
Because they love to be “offended”.
And the first idiot fell for the Scottish attention whore's newest idiotic
troll! <BG>
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
2018-06-11 18:43:49 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 19:35:57 +0100, The Peeler =
Post by The Peeler
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 19:16:30 +0100, johnny-knowall, another mentally
I just don't want it served to me. Why can Muslims not accept other=
s
Post by The Peeler
feel
differently to themselves?
Because they love to be =E2=80=9Coffended=E2=80=9D.
And the first idiot fell for the Scottish attention whore's newest =
idiotic
troll! <BG>
You're the biggest troll on usenet.
johnny-knowall
2018-06-11 18:46:15 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 19:35:57 +0100, The Peeler
Post by The Peeler
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 19:16:30 +0100, johnny-knowall, another mentally
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by BurfordTJustice
I just don't want it served to me. Why can Muslims not accept others
feel
differently to themselves?
Because they love to be “offended”.
And the first idiot fell for the Scottish attention whore's newest idiotic
troll! <BG>
You're the biggest troll on usenet.
I’m not so sure, Dr Jai Maharaj is up there as well.
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
2018-06-11 18:55:22 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 19:35:57 +0100, The Peeler
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 19:16:30 +0100, johnny-knowall, another mentall=
y
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
I just don't want it served to me. Why can Muslims not accept=
=
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
others
feel
differently to themselves?
Because they love to be =E2=80=9Coffended=E2=80=9D.
And the first idiot fell for the Scottish attention whore's newest idiotic
troll! <BG>
You're the biggest troll on usenet.
I=E2=80=99m not so sure, Dr Jai Maharaj is up there as well.
He's just an idiot.
The Peeler
2018-06-11 19:10:03 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 19:46:15 +0100, johnny-knowall, another mentally
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
Post by The Peeler
And the first idiot fell for the Scottish attention whore's newest idiotic
troll! <BG>
You're the biggest troll on usenet.
I’m not so sure, Dr Jai Maharaj is up there as well.
You are certainly as idiotic as the troll you keep feeding, senile moron!
<BG>
johnny-knowall
2018-06-11 19:13:08 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by The Peeler
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 19:46:15 +0100, johnny-knowall, another mentally
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
Post by The Peeler
And the first idiot fell for the Scottish attention whore's newest idiotic
troll! <BG>
You're the biggest troll on usenet.
I’m not so sure, Dr Jai Maharaj is up there as well.
You are certainly as idiotic as the troll you keep feeding, senile moron!
<BG>
If you say so.

I have not the slightest idea what you are babbling about, but if it keeps
you happy - why not?
The Peeler
2018-06-11 19:25:36 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 20:13:08 +0100, johnny-knowall, another mentally
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by The Peeler
Post by johnny-knowall
I’m not so sure, Dr Jai Maharaj is up there as well.
You are certainly as idiotic as the troll you keep feeding, senile moron!
<BG>
If you say so.
I have not the slightest idea what you are babbling about, but if it keeps
you happy - why not?
Goes to show WHAT kind of an idiot you really are! But no surprise!
The Peeler
2018-06-11 19:09:02 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 19:43:49 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
Post by The Peeler
And the first idiot fell for the Scottish attention whore's newest idiotic
troll! <BG>
You're the biggest troll on usenet.
I tend to disagree, poor sociopathic idiot! Check this:

Some examples of sociopath Peter Hucker's (aka "Birdbrain") sick interaction
with his environment (neighbours, road users, relatives, etc.), as told by
the idiot himself:
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
"I like to scare my passengers when I drive. I once gave a lift to a
hitchhiker who told me how the last person was a maniac and drove at 90mph.
I immediately accelerated to 110 for his 70 mile journey and he went very
quiet."
MID: <***@red.lan>
--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") about his neighbours:
"I will not accept money from my neighbours for doing them a favour"
"My neighbour just paid me £40 to brush moss off the roof of her
porch extension. It took me 10 minutes."
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)
--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sick sociopathic
world:
"I once collected money for an event that got cancelled. I simply never
told the donaters that it had been."
MID: <***@red.lan>
--
Wanker Peter Hucker, if he had children:
"If I was a parent I'd deliberately let my brat run amok in shops, hotels,
on the street etc, and when asked why I wasn't controlling it, I'd say "My
hands are tied, I'm not allowed". Since when did our children belong to the
fucking state?!"
MID: <***@red.lan>
--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic life:
"I refuse to go back to Tesco after I had a very loud argument with three
managers about whether I could go in shirtless on a baking hot summer's
day."
MID: <***@red.lan>
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
"I saw someone today shovelling his pavement clean, pushing it onto the
road. I waited until he went inside, then drove over the snow fairly
quickly, splattering it back where it was."
MID: <***@red.lan>
--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) abnormal sociopathic
world:
"However I do like to make fun of people. For example, a professor once
told a secretary off for having a topless male model as the wallpaper on her
computer. So I told her he was a hypocrite, and that he had pictures of
transvestites on his (not as wallpaper, but stored on the hard disk). She
spread that around quite quickly."
MID: <***@red.lan>
--
More from wanker Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange
sociopathic
world:
"I once found some photos of spanking porn on m'colleague's computer at
work. He was a lot nicer to me on threat of grassing him off :-)
But when another one grumbled at our secretary for having a shirtless male
model as her desktop background, I couldn't resist telling her about his
transgender photos. She must have been a right gossip, as quite a few
people looked at him funny for the next month or so."
MID: <***@red.lan>
--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about his driving habits (no.2):
"Now you see, the proper way to soak somebody is to aim for the puddle from
100 yards back, then it looks like an accident to any moronic nosy hasn't
got a life cyclist. Of course you must adjust your speed inconspicuously
(use gears not brakes which cause lights to come on...).
MID: <***@red.lan>
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
"thinking":
"I class one human (not an immigrunt, a proper human) as worth the same as
any other. Of course relatives rate higher, but any two strangers are the
same, no matter what age. Unless they're under about 2 years old, then I
don't care at all. I'd put abortion right up to 2 years after birth."
MID: <***@red.lan>
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Around here they like to run in front of cars for a laugh. For some reason
they're surprised when I accelerate."
MID: <***@red.lan>
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world he's
living in:
"Criminals should be tortured for the amusement of the rest of us."
MID: <***@red.lan>
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) pathological "mind"
revealed:
"I am actually considering crashing deliberately into one of my neighbours.
Three times he's stopped on the wrong side of the road, directly in front of
me, then reversed into his drive. I had to brake hard to avoid a head on
collision. Next time I'll glance at the camera to make sure it's rolling
and carry on."
Message-ID: <***@red.lan>
--
More from Birdbrain's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "mind":
"Why do people get upset about getting punched on the nose? It's only as bad
as falling off your bike."
MID: <***@red.lan>
--
More details of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
life:
"Because it's fun. I set loads of stuff on fire when I was a kid."
Message-ID: <***@red.lan>
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "insights":
"Because punching someone really isn't that serious. Grow up."
MID: <***@red.lan>
--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "mind" at work:
"Satan is god's wife. Woman are evil."
MID: <***@red.lan>
--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"mind":
"If I wanted you to stab me with a knife and kill me, you should not
get into trouble for it".
"I would kill my sister if I thought I'd get away with it".
"I'm not what most people think of as human".
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)
--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"life":
"I have seriously considered poisoning my father"
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)
johnny-knowall
2018-06-11 18:44:44 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by The Peeler
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 19:16:30 +0100, johnny-knowall, another mentally
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by BurfordTJustice
I just don't want it served to me. Why can Muslims not accept others
feel
differently to themselves?
Because they love to be “offended”.
And the first idiot fell for the Scottish attention whore's newest idiotic
troll! <BG>
Are you going to KEEP having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor me?

Your definition of “fun” is not one I have come across before.
The Peeler
2018-06-11 19:12:04 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 19:44:44 +0100, johnny-knowall, another mentally
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by The Peeler
And the first idiot fell for the Scottish attention whore's newest idiotic
troll! <BG>
Are you going to KEEP having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor me?
Your definition of “fun” is not one I have come across before.
I DO keep having fun with ANY idiot on the scene, idiot! The more idiotic
the idiot, the more fun I have! And troll-feeding retards sure provide some
extra fun! LOL
johnny-knowall
2018-06-11 19:24:53 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by The Peeler
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 19:44:44 +0100, johnny-knowall, another mentally
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by The Peeler
And the first idiot fell for the Scottish attention whore's newest idiotic
troll! <BG>
Are you going to KEEP having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor me?
Your definition of “fun” is not one I have come across before.
I DO keep having fun with ANY idiot on the scene, idiot! The more idiotic
the idiot, the more fun I have! And troll-feeding retards sure provide some
extra fun! LOL
You do seem to take yourself very seriously.

It is such a shame that no one else does. But if it keeps you amused, who am
I to object?
The Peeler
2018-06-11 19:58:18 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 20:24:53 +0100, johnny-knowall, another mentally
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by The Peeler
I DO keep having fun with ANY idiot on the scene, idiot! The more idiotic
the idiot, the more fun I have! And troll-feeding retards sure provide some
extra fun! LOL
You do seem to take yourself very seriously.
It is such a shame that no one else does. But if it keeps you amused, who am
I to object?
Not that you could do anything about it, idiot ...other than stop feeding
the filthy Scottish sow!
Frank
2018-06-11 18:35:07 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 18:46:01 +0100, BurfordTJustice
Post by BurfordTJustice
Sweden's largest football tournament bans 'forbidden pork' from the menu to
please Muslims
For the participants of Sweden's Gothia Cup there will be no pork on the
menu. The organisers have chosen to customise their menu according to Islam's
order, and completely removed the forbidden meat, Fria Tider reports.
"Because we have many Muslims coming to the tournament we have chosen not to
serve pork, so you do not need to report this as special food or an
 allergy," the organisers wrote in an update on their website at the
end of
last year. Pork is forbidden in Islam and is called "Haram".
For the organisers, There's nothing strange about its religiously adapted
menu. When a journalist from the newspaper, Nyheter Idag, asked the
tournament leader, Lena Rönnefors, why not just have an option for those who
"What is the question? What are you wondering about? We have no complaints
on the menu, so it's great."
The Gothia Cup, or World Cup, is one of the world's largest football cups
for young people between 11-19 years old. The tournament, organised in the
Gothenburg area in July each year, brings together approximately 37,000
participants from all over the world.
As a vegetarian I don't demand a restaurant I go to does not serve
meat.  I just don't want it served to me.  Why can Muslims not accept
others feel differently to themselves?
I wonder if the game must be suspended during prayer time?
Friend stationed at a naval base in Saudi Arabia told me that police
stopped their ball game at prayer time.
johnny-knowall
2018-06-11 18:42:11 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Frank
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 18:46:01 +0100, BurfordTJustice
Post by BurfordTJustice
Sweden's largest football tournament bans 'forbidden pork' from the menu to
please Muslims
For the participants of Sweden's Gothia Cup there will be no pork on the
menu. The organisers have chosen to customise their menu according to Islam's
order, and completely removed the forbidden meat, Fria Tider reports.
"Because we have many Muslims coming to the tournament we have chosen not to
serve pork, so you do not need to report this as special food or an
allergy," the organisers wrote in an update on their website at the end of
last year. Pork is forbidden in Islam and is called "Haram".
For the organisers, There's nothing strange about its religiously adapted
menu. When a journalist from the newspaper, Nyheter Idag, asked the
tournament leader, Lena Rönnefors, why not just have an option for those who
"What is the question? What are you wondering about? We have no complaints
on the menu, so it's great."
The Gothia Cup, or World Cup, is one of the world's largest football cups
for young people between 11-19 years old. The tournament, organised in the
Gothenburg area in July each year, brings together approximately 37,000
participants from all over the world.
As a vegetarian I don't demand a restaurant I go to does not serve
meat. I just don't want it served to me. Why can Muslims not accept
others feel differently to themselves?
I wonder if the game must be suspended during prayer time?
Friend stationed at a naval base in Saudi Arabia told me that police
stopped their ball game at prayer time.
Wouldn’t it still be Ramadan?

They should not be serving any food, unless the tournament takes place under
lights and after midnight.
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
2018-06-11 18:42:54 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Frank
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 18:46:01 +0100, BurfordTJustice =
Sweden's largest football tournament bans 'forbidden pork' from the =
=
Post by Frank
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
menu to
please Muslims
For the participants of Sweden's Gothia Cup there will be no pork on=
=
Post by Frank
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
the
menu. The organisers have chosen to customise their menu according t=
o =
Post by Frank
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
Islam's
order, and completely removed the forbidden meat, Fria Tider reports=
.
Post by Frank
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
"Because we have many Muslims coming to the tournament we have chose=
n =
Post by Frank
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
not to
serve pork, so you do not need to report this as special food or an
allergy," the organisers wrote in an update on their website at the=
=
Post by Frank
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
end of
last year. Pork is forbidden in Islam and is called "Haram".
For the organisers, There's nothing strange about its religiously =
adapted
menu. When a journalist from the newspaper, Nyheter Idag, asked the
tournament leader, Lena R=F6nnefors, why not just have an option for=
=
Post by Frank
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
those who
"What is the question? What are you wondering about? We have no =
complaints
on the menu, so it's great."
The Gothia Cup, or World Cup, is one of the world's largest football=
=
Post by Frank
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
cups
for young people between 11-19 years old. The tournament, organised =
in =
Post by Frank
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
the
Gothenburg area in July each year, brings together approximately 37,=
000
Post by Frank
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
participants from all over the world.
As a vegetarian I don't demand a restaurant I go to does not serve =
meat. I just don't want it served to me. Why can Muslims not accept=
=
Post by Frank
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
others feel differently to themselves?
I wonder if the game must be suspended during prayer time?
Friend stationed at a naval base in Saudi Arabia told me that police =
stopped their ball game at prayer time.
Doesn't Allah understand that sports always supersedes everything else? =
=

Just look at how many TV programs are shifted until after the sports eve=
nt.
The Peeler
2018-06-11 19:14:23 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Frank
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
As a vegetarian I don't demand a restaurant I go to does not serve
meat.  I just don't want it served to me.  Why can Muslims not accept
others feel differently to themselves?
I wonder if the game must be suspended during prayer time?
I wonder if you could EVER resist sucking the unwashed Scottish wanker's
cock, senile Frankie Boi!
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-06-11 19:54:33 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 21:14:23 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
<***@my.Grik.anus.invalid> wrote:

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!

FOUND, more people to obsess over and stalk anus?

You, bet!

LOLOK
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-06-11 20:02:08 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 12:54:33 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Peeler
I wonder if you could EVER resist sucking the unwashed Scottish wanker's
cock, senile Frankie Boi!
Watch, it anus!
I'll keep watching YOU going down on all these groups, you cowardly
dreckserb!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
FOUND, more people to obsess over and stalk anus?
This coming from the abnormal psychopathic swine who has been obsessing over
and stalking all those that he thought were "Jews" for OVER TWENTY YEARS,
around the clock! LMAO
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
You, bet!
You can bet that I will keep bitchslapping you here for as long as you got
the cheek to breathe, you subnormal psychopathic swine!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
--
The top 5 truths about poor dumb Razovic, our colostomy bag wearing resident
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

the desperate psycho can't SLEEP anymore,
she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
Incubus
2018-06-12 08:44:11 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 18:46:01 +0100, BurfordTJustice
Sweden's largest football tournament bans 'forbidden pork' from the menu to
please Muslims
For the participants of Sweden's Gothia Cup there will be no pork on the
menu. The organisers have chosen to customise their menu according to
Islam's order, and completely removed the forbidden meat, Fria Tider
reports.
"Because we have many Muslims coming to the tournament we have chosen not
to serve pork, so you do not need to report this as special food or an
allergy," the organisers wrote in an update on their website at the end of
last year. Pork is forbidden in Islam and is called "Haram".
For the organisers, There's nothing strange about its religiously adapted
menu. When a journalist from the newspaper, Nyheter Idag, asked the
tournament leader, Lena Rönnefors, why not just have an option for those
"What is the question? What are you wondering about? We have no complaints
on the menu, so it's great." The Gothia Cup, or World Cup, is one of the
world's largest football cups for young people between 11-19 years old. The
tournament, organised in the Gothenburg area in July each year, brings
together approximately 37,000 participants from all over the world.
As a vegetarian I don't demand a restaurant I go to does not serve meat. I
just don't want it served to me. Why can Muslims not accept others feel
differently to themselves?
Because for a number of them, it's not about personal choice; it's about
forcing your choices on others.
The Peeler
2018-06-12 09:56:10 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 08:44:11 -0000 (UTC), Incubus, another mentally
Post by Incubus
Post by BurfordTJustice
just don't want it served to me. Why can Muslims not accept others feel
differently to themselves?
Because for a number of them, it's not about personal choice; it's about
forcing your choices on others.
The attention-starved idiot asks, and the senile idiot delivers! LMAO
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
2018-06-12 13:14:46 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 18:46:01 +0100, BurfordTJustice
Sweden's largest football tournament bans 'forbidden pork' from the =
=
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
menu to
please Muslims
For the participants of Sweden's Gothia Cup there will be no pork on=
=
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
the
menu. The organisers have chosen to customise their menu according t=
o
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
Islam's order, and completely removed the forbidden meat, Fria Tider=
reports.
"Because we have many Muslims coming to the tournament we have chose=
n =
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
not
to serve pork, so you do not need to report this as special food or =
an
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
allergy," the organisers wrote in an update on their website at the =
=
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
end of
last year. Pork is forbidden in Islam and is called "Haram".
For the organisers, There's nothing strange about its religiously =
adapted
menu. When a journalist from the newspaper, Nyheter Idag, asked the
tournament leader, Lena R=F6nnefors, why not just have an option for=
=
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
those
"What is the question? What are you wondering about? We have no =
complaints
on the menu, so it's great." The Gothia Cup, or World Cup, is one of=
=
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
the
world's largest football cups for young people between 11-19 years =
old. The
tournament, organised in the Gothenburg area in July each year, bri=
ngs
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
together approximately 37,000 participants from all over the world.
As a vegetarian I don't demand a restaurant I go to does not serve =
meat. I
just don't want it served to me. Why can Muslims not accept others f=
eel
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
differently to themselves?
Because for a number of them, it's not about personal choice; it's abo=
ut
forcing your choices on others.
Ah, you mean like non-smokers.
Meanie
2018-06-12 22:02:37 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Incubus
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 18:46:01 +0100, BurfordTJustice
Sweden's largest football tournament bans 'forbidden pork' from the menu to
please Muslims
For the participants of Sweden's Gothia Cup there will be no pork on the
menu. The organisers have chosen to customise their menu according to
Islam's order, and completely removed the forbidden meat, Fria Tider
reports.
"Because we have many Muslims coming to the tournament we have chosen not
to serve pork, so you do not need to report this as special food or an
allergy," the organisers wrote in an update on their website at the end of
last year. Pork is forbidden in Islam and is called "Haram".
For the organisers, There's nothing strange about its religiously adapted
menu. When a journalist from the newspaper, Nyheter Idag, asked the
tournament leader, Lena Rönnefors, why not just have an option for those
"What is the question? What are you wondering about? We have no complaints
on the menu, so it's great." The Gothia Cup, or World Cup, is one of the
world's largest football cups for young people between 11-19 years old. The
tournament, organised in the Gothenburg area in July each year, brings
together approximately 37,000 participants from all over the world.
As a vegetarian I don't demand a restaurant I go to does not serve meat. I
just don't want it served to me. Why can Muslims not accept others feel
differently to themselves?
Because for a number of them, it's not about personal choice; it's about
forcing your choices on others.
Wait? Isn't that a liberal?
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
2018-06-12 22:05:49 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 18:46:01 +0100, BurfordTJustice
Sweden's largest football tournament bans 'forbidden pork' from the=
=
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
menu to
please Muslims
For the participants of Sweden's Gothia Cup there will be no pork o=
n =
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
the
menu. The organisers have chosen to customise their menu according =
to
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
Islam's order, and completely removed the forbidden meat, Fria Tide=
r
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
reports.
"Because we have many Muslims coming to the tournament we have =
chosen not
to serve pork, so you do not need to report this as special food or=
an
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
allergy," the organisers wrote in an update on their website at the=
=
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
end of
last year. Pork is forbidden in Islam and is called "Haram".
For the organisers, There's nothing strange about its religiously =
adapted
menu. When a journalist from the newspaper, Nyheter Idag, asked the=
tournament leader, Lena R=F6nnefors, why not just have an option fo=
r =
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
those
"What is the question? What are you wondering about? We have no =
complaints
on the menu, so it's great." The Gothia Cup, or World Cup, is one o=
f =
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
the
world's largest football cups for young people between 11-19 years =
=
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
old. The
tournament, organised in the Gothenburg area in July each year, =
brings
together approximately 37,000 participants from all over the world.=
As a vegetarian I don't demand a restaurant I go to does not serve =
meat. I
just don't want it served to me. Why can Muslims not accept others =
=
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
feel
differently to themselves?
Because for a number of them, it's not about personal choice; it's =
about
forcing your choices on others.
Wait? Isn't that a liberal?
Indeed. We're forced to pay for other people's needs. I don't have kid=
s, =

so why do I pay for the education of others? I never use a library, so =
=

why are they funded from my taxes?
Meanie
2018-06-13 00:06:44 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 18:46:01 +0100, BurfordTJustice
Post by BurfordTJustice
Sweden's largest football tournament bans 'forbidden pork' from the
menu  to
please Muslims
For the participants of Sweden's Gothia Cup there will be no pork on the
menu. The organisers have chosen to customise their menu according to
Islam's order, and completely removed the forbidden meat, Fria Tider
reports.
"Because we have many Muslims coming to the tournament we have
chosen  not
to serve pork, so you do not need to report this as special food or an
allergy," the organisers wrote in an update on their website at the
end  of
last year. Pork is forbidden in Islam and is called "Haram".
For the organisers, There's nothing strange about its religiously adapted
menu. When a journalist from the newspaper, Nyheter Idag, asked the
tournament leader, Lena Rönnefors, why not just have an option for those
"What is the question? What are you wondering about? We have no complaints
on the menu, so it's great." The Gothia Cup, or World Cup, is one of the
world's largest football cups for young people between 11-19 years old. The
tournament, organised in  the Gothenburg area in July each year,
brings
together approximately 37,000 participants from all over the world.
As a vegetarian I don't demand a restaurant I go to does not serve
meat.   I
just don't want it served to me.  Why can Muslims not accept others
feel
differently to themselves?
 Because for a number of them, it's not about personal choice; it's
about
forcing your choices on others.
Wait? Isn't that a liberal?
Indeed.  We're forced to pay for other people's needs.  I don't have
kids, so why do I pay for the education of others?  I never use a
library, so why are they funded from my taxes?
Because big daddy knows what's best for us.
The Peeler
2018-06-13 09:00:17 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 20:06:44 -0400, Meanie, the troll-feeding Yankietard,
Post by Meanie
Because big daddy knows what's best for us.
Yeah, just feed the troll with any senile shit that will come out of your
senile head, senile Yankietard! <BG>
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
2018-06-13 09:42:01 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Meanie
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 18:46:01 +0100, BurfordTJustice
Sweden's largest football tournament bans 'forbidden pork' from t=
he =
Post by Meanie
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
menu to
please Muslims
For the participants of Sweden's Gothia Cup there will be no pork=
=
Post by Meanie
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
on the
menu. The organisers have chosen to customise their menu accordin=
g =
Post by Meanie
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
to
Islam's order, and completely removed the forbidden meat, Fria Ti=
der
Post by Meanie
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
reports.
"Because we have many Muslims coming to the tournament we have =
chosen not
to serve pork, so you do not need to report this as special food =
or =
Post by Meanie
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
an
allergy," the organisers wrote in an update on their website at t=
he =
Post by Meanie
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
end of
last year. Pork is forbidden in Islam and is called "Haram".
For the organisers, There's nothing strange about its religiously=
=
Post by Meanie
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
adapted
menu. When a journalist from the newspaper, Nyheter Idag, asked t=
he
Post by Meanie
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
tournament leader, Lena R=F6nnefors, why not just have an option =
for =
Post by Meanie
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
those
"What is the question? What are you wondering about? We have no =
=
Post by Meanie
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
complaints
on the menu, so it's great." The Gothia Cup, or World Cup, is one=
=
Post by Meanie
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
of the
world's largest football cups for young people between 11-19 year=
s =
Post by Meanie
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
old. The
tournament, organised in the Gothenburg area in July each year, =
=
Post by Meanie
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
brings
together approximately 37,000 participants from all over the worl=
d.
Post by Meanie
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
As a vegetarian I don't demand a restaurant I go to does not serve=
=
Post by Meanie
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
meat. I
just don't want it served to me. Why can Muslims not accept other=
s =
Post by Meanie
Post by Meanie
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
feel
differently to themselves?
Because for a number of them, it's not about personal choice; it's=
=
Post by Meanie
Post by Meanie
about
forcing your choices on others.
Wait? Isn't that a liberal?
Indeed. We're forced to pay for other people's needs. I don't have=
=
Post by Meanie
kids, so why do I pay for the education of others? I never use a =
library, so why are they funded from my taxes?
Because big daddy knows what's best for us.
Big daddy is just a group of morons voted in by another group of morons =
=

who do very vaguely what we wanted them to do.
Incubus
2018-06-13 08:35:26 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Meanie
Post by Incubus
Post by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 18:46:01 +0100, BurfordTJustice
Post by BurfordTJustice
Sweden's largest football tournament bans 'forbidden pork' from the menu
to please Muslims
For the participants of Sweden's Gothia Cup there will be no pork on the
menu. The organisers have chosen to customise their menu according to
Islam's order, and completely removed the forbidden meat, Fria Tider
reports.
"Because we have many Muslims coming to the tournament we have chosen not
to serve pork, so you do not need to report this as special food or an
allergy," the organisers wrote in an update on their website at the end
of last year. Pork is forbidden in Islam and is called "Haram".
For the organisers, There's nothing strange about its religiously adapted
menu. When a journalist from the newspaper, Nyheter Idag, asked the
tournament leader, Lena Rönnefors, why not just have an option for those
"What is the question? What are you wondering about? We have no
complaints on the menu, so it's great." The Gothia Cup, or World Cup, is
one of the world's largest football cups for young people between 11-19
years old. The tournament, organised in the Gothenburg area in July each
year, brings together approximately 37,000 participants from all over the
world.
As a vegetarian I don't demand a restaurant I go to does not serve meat.
I just don't want it served to me. Why can Muslims not accept others feel
differently to themselves?
Because for a number of them, it's not about personal choice; it's about
forcing your choices on others.
Wait? Isn't that a liberal?
Unfortunately, that term is misused these days to the extent that I decline to
utter it unless in sarcasm.
BurfordTJustice
2018-06-13 10:15:51 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
So that is a liberal then...Thanks




"Incubus" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:pfql0e$22g$***@dont-email.me...
: On 2018-06-12, Meanie <***@gmail.com> wrote:
: > On 6/12/2018 4:44 AM, Incubus wrote:
: >> On 2018-06-11, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife <***@none.com> wrote:
: >>> On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 18:46:01 +0100, BurfordTJustice
: >>> <burford/***@uk.mi15> wrote:
: >>>
: >>>> Sweden's largest football tournament bans 'forbidden pork' from the
menu
: >>>> to please Muslims
: >>>>
: >>>> For the participants of Sweden's Gothia Cup there will be no pork on
the
: >>>> menu. The organisers have chosen to customise their menu according to
: >>>> Islam's order, and completely removed the forbidden meat, Fria Tider
: >>>> reports.
: >>>>
: >>>> "Because we have many Muslims coming to the tournament we have chosen
not
: >>>> to serve pork, so you do not need to report this as special food or
an
: >>>> allergy," the organisers wrote in an update on their website at the
end
: >>>> of last year. Pork is forbidden in Islam and is called "Haram".
: >>>>
: >>>> For the organisers, There's nothing strange about its religiously
adapted
: >>>> menu. When a journalist from the newspaper, Nyheter Idag, asked the
: >>>> tournament leader, Lena Rönnefors, why not just have an option for
those
: >>>> who do not want to eat pork, she answered:
: >>>>
: >>>> "What is the question? What are you wondering about? We have no
: >>>> complaints on the menu, so it's great." The Gothia Cup, or World Cup,
is
: >>>> one of the world's largest football cups for young people between
11-19
: >>>> years old. The tournament, organised in the Gothenburg area in July
each
: >>>> year, brings together approximately 37,000 participants from all over
the
: >>>> world.
: >>>
: >>> As a vegetarian I don't demand a restaurant I go to does not serve
meat.
: >>> I just don't want it served to me. Why can Muslims not accept others
feel
: >>> differently to themselves?
: >>
: >> Because for a number of them, it's not about personal choice; it's
about
: >> forcing your choices on others.
: >>
: >
: > Wait? Isn't that a liberal?
:
: Unfortunately, that term is misused these days to the extent that I
decline to
: utter it unless in sarcasm.

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-06-11 18:23:17 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 13:46:01 -0400, "BurpfartTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Sweden's largest football tournament bans 'forbidden pork' from the menu to
please Muslims
That should keep their fellow ragheads the jews happy too Burpfart!
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
johnny-knowall
2018-06-11 18:40:14 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 11 Jun 2018, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 13:46:01 -0400, "BurpfartTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Sweden's largest football tournament bans 'forbidden pork' from the menu to
please Muslims
That should keep their fellow ragheads the jews happy too Burpfart!
Not unless they can shoot a few innocent women, children and nurses in the
back, it won’t.

They do it for ‘sport’; the same as other ignorants shoot flying birds.
The Peeler
2018-06-11 19:16:52 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 11:23:17 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by BurfordTJustice
Sweden's largest football tournament bans 'forbidden pork' from the menu to
please Muslims
That should keep their fellow ragheads the jews happy too Burpfart!
Nice to see how MISERABLE "the Jews" keep you, EVERY single day of your
"life" (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering from a "life"
at all), you dumb psychotic serbian bitch! LOL
--
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
Loading...