Piers Morgan Tries To Shame Emily Ratajkowski For Her Golden Globes Outfit. Doesn't Work
burfordTjustice
2017-01-11 11:32:05 UTC
Luzer Piers Morgan Tries To Shame Emily Ratajkowski For Her Golden
Globes Outfit. Doesn't Work

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/piers-morgan-tries-shame-emily-095203609.html
R. Mark Clayton
2017-01-11 11:40:59 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
Luzer Piers Morgan Tries To Shame Emily Ratajkowski For Her Golden
Globes Outfit. Doesn't Work
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/piers-morgan-tries-shame-emily-095203609.html
An absolutely classic case of sour grapes. Morgan should keep his cruel mouth shut.

A quick Google will 'reveal' that this model normally wears even less to work, often nothing at all...
Nick
2017-01-11 12:26:46 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
Luzer Piers Morgan Tries To Shame Emily Ratajkowski For Her Golden
Globes Outfit. Doesn't Work
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/piers-morgan-tries-shame-emily-095203609.html
An absolutely classic case of sour grapes. Morgan should keep his cruel mouth shut.
A quick Google will 'reveal' that this model normally wears even less to work, often nothing at all...
Yes a bit bizarre to criticise a model for promoting the way they look.
Many actors are only actors because they are pretty and we like to look
at pretty people.

It's a bit like criticising a journalist for flaunting their literary
skills.
Davey
2017-01-11 12:31:00 UTC
On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 12:26:46 +0000
Post by Nick
On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 11:32:04 UTC, burfordTjustice
Post by burfordTjustice
Luzer Piers Morgan Tries To Shame Emily Ratajkowski For Her Golden
Globes Outfit. Doesn't Work
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/piers-morgan-tries-shame-emily-095203609.html
An absolutely classic case of sour grapes. Morgan should keep his cruel mouth shut.
A quick Google will 'reveal' that this model normally wears even
less to work, often nothing at all...
Yes a bit bizarre to criticise a model for promoting the way they
look. Many actors are only actors because they are pretty and we like
to look at pretty people.
It's a bit like criticising a journalist for flaunting their literary
skills.
Generally I enjoy Piers' interviews, but I disliked him when he tried
to get information from Bear Grylls on how much money he was worth, he
wouldn't let it go. I wished that Bear had just told him to shut up and
move on, or terminate the interview.
Davey.
burfordTjustice
2017-01-11 12:34:41 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
[...]
Bear Grylls is a fraud.
Was caught sleeping in a hotel between filming episodes
where is was suppose to be camping in the wilds.
Davey
2017-01-11 14:43:14 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
[...]
Which, even if true "where is was suppose "?, has no bearing on what my
comment was about.
Davey.
Phi
2017-01-11 14:40:54 UTC
Post by Nick
Post by R. Mark Clayton
Post by burfordTjustice
Luzer Piers Morgan Tries To Shame Emily Ratajkowski For Her Golden
Globes Outfit. Doesn't Work
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/piers-morgan-tries-shame-emily-095203609.html
An absolutely classic case of sour grapes. Morgan should keep his cruel mouth shut.
A quick Google will 'reveal' that this model normally wears even less to
work, often nothing at all...
Yes a bit bizarre to criticise a model for promoting the way they look.
Many actors are only actors because they are pretty and we like to look at
pretty people.
It's a bit like criticising a journalist for flaunting their literary
skills.
He doesn't like being in competition with other better looking twats.