nhs best in the world...everyone gagging to copy it
2018-02-12 15:34:45 UTC
HUH?

HAY!

When, nobody's 'holocausting'®™ the jew bastards, they turn on each,
other!

Just like the SS Patria incident in Haifa harbour!

What a MITZVAH that was!

Too greeking funny for words!

LOLOK

- -

Arizona."

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

ass?"

even one word drivel."
2018-02-12 15:44:43 UTC
HUH?
HAY!
When, nobody's 'holocausting'®™ the jew bastards,
So when are you going to grow a cajone and do that?

After you "verify an address," maybe?

ROFLMJAO
Re: HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch
700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...
This is too funny.

Gordon won't confirm this is a "verified" address, which only means
ONE thing- he's too embarrassed to reveal that he's been scammed by
ANOTHER Jew!

Once again, some bored Hebrew saw a glue-huffer he could have a little
fun with, and Gordon fell into the trap, where he's now stuck, just
like Br'er Rabbit, except nobody is coming to throw him in the
brier-patch!

LOL

And just take a look at this place!
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/700-Washington-St-Boston-MA-02111/59096830_zpid/

Bright, airy rooms!

Can you just IMAGINE opening these windows and letting in the fresh
air, Gordon?

How about sitting on this porch in the evening and waving to your
neighbors as they stroll by?

Within walking distance of the library, Lessard's Barber Shop, and the
Last Drop-- an unassuming hangout offering pool, darts & a jukebox!

Now, We know you can't even IMAGINE emerging from your dark, filthy,
squalid cellar and interacting with other adult humans, but just
imagine how nice this would be if you were, well, you know, normal!

Oh well.

[chuckle]
2018-02-13 15:20:30 UTC
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 07:44:43 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
HUH?
HAY!
When, nobody's 'holocausting'®™ the jew bastards, they turn on each,
other!
Just like the SS Patria incident in Haifa harbour!
What a MITZVAH that was!
Too greeking funny for words!
So when am I going to grow a cajone and let you do that ?
LOLOK !

You ? A cajone ???? When Haifa harbour freezes over kikey !

Bukra fel mishmish, as your fellow ragheads say !

- -

2018-02-13 15:32:46 UTC
Me ? A cajone ???? When Haifa harbour freezes over kikey !

https://photos.zillowstatic.com/p_f/IS-7kp0r5xqk9y5.jpg

https://photos.zillowstatic.com/p_f/IS-1qfawmqxspg0t.jpg

https://photos.zillowstatic.com/p_f/IS-7ne3vu78b0wt.jpg

[chuckle]
2018-02-14 15:47:17 UTC
On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 07:32:46 -0800, grubby little jew raghead

Post by The Jews
When, nobody's 'holocausting'®™ the jew bastards, they turn on each,
other!
Just like the SS Patria incident in Haifa harbour!
What a MITZVAH that was!
Too greeking funny for words!
So when am I going to grow a cajone and let you do that ?
LOLOK !
You ? A cajone ???? When Haifa harbour freezes over kikey !
Bukra fel mishmish, as your fellow ragheads say !
This is too funny.
It certainly, IS kikey !

- -

2018-02-14 18:35:23 UTC
On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 07:47:17 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Me ? A cajone ???? When Haifa harbour freezes over kikey !
Re: HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch
700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...
This is too funny.
It certainly, IS kikey !
Right! That's because you ARE a LAUGHING STOCK like no one else on Usenet!
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
The Jews

[chuckle]

[chuckle]
2018-02-16 15:11:05 UTC
On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 06:57:46 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
This is too funny.
It certainly, IS kikey !
This is too funny.
It, IS kikey !
This is too funny.
This IS, WAAAAAAAAAAY too funny !

- -

[chuckle]
2018-02-17 15:00:38 UTC
On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 07:13:46 -0800, grubby little jew raghead

Post by The Jews
This is too funny.
This IS, WAAAAAAAAAAY too funny !
Tell us more about the "address verification" process !
Should, I raghead ? What would, be the point ?
You'll, NEVER grow enough of a cojón to verify where, you infest !

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

- -

2018-02-17 15:12:34 UTC
Tell us more about the "address verification" process !
Should, I raghead ? What would, be the point ?
You tell us!

You've NEVER holocausted anyone.
You've NEVER verified anyone's address.
You've NEVER done anything except make excuses.
You've NEVER done anything except hide!

What *IS* your point, Gordon?

BWAH ha ha ha hah a hah a ha ha ha ha ha hah a ha ha hah ah a h!

You've SUCH a glue-huffing loser.

NEMO
2018-02-16 16:48:57 UTC
LOL!
NEMO
2018-02-14 20:01:39 UTC
Terrible!
The Peeler
2018-02-12 18:38:12 UTC
Anyone got a tranquilizer for that dumb hysterical serbian bitch ...other
HUH?
HAY!
When, nobody's 'holocausting'®™ the jew bastards, they turn on each,
other!
Just like the SS Patria incident in Haifa harbour!
What a MITZVAH that was!
Too greeking funny for words!
LOLOK
- -
Arizona."
"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)
ass?"
even one word drivel."
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so PSYCHOTIC?
Silk from "uk.rec.driving" to our resident wanker Razovic:
"It's a shame there isn't a degree in wanking. They'd make YOU a professor."
MID: <1378226604380668849.677318me-***@news.aioe.org>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2018-02-12 20:08:56 UTC
TSSK!