UKIP Ophelia and Bod
Judith
2017-05-07 08:48:46 UTC
Ophelia/Bod

I haven't seen the full results of the elections.

Can you tell me how your party did please?
Bod
2017-05-07 09:28:48 UTC
Post by Judith
Ophelia/Bod
I haven't seen the full results of the elections.
Can you tell me how your party did please?
Yes, UKIP successfully forced the government to leave the EU.
Perhaps you missed that.
Ophelia
2017-05-07 10:19:55 UTC
Post by Judith
Ophelia/Bod
I haven't seen the full results of the elections.
Can you tell me how your party did please?
Yes, UKIP successfully forced the government to leave the EU.
Perhaps you missed that.

==

LOL it looks like fat tony missed that:))))) If he kept an eye on the news
a bit more, instead of feeding his fat face ...

;-)
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-05-07 12:47:00 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by Judith
Ophelia/Bod
I haven't seen the full results of the elections.
Can you tell me how your party did please?
Yes, UKIP successfully forced the government to leave the EU.
Perhaps you missed that.
We haven't had the elections yet.
The squaw on the hippopotamus is equal to the sons of the squaws on the other two hides!
Vidcapper
2017-05-07 13:51:45 UTC
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by Bod
Post by Judith
Ophelia/Bod
I haven't seen the full results of the elections.
Can you tell me how your party did please?
Yes, UKIP successfully forced the government to leave the EU.
Perhaps you missed that.
We haven't had the elections yet.
What does that have to do with it?
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-05-07 14:00:41 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by Judith
Ophelia/Bod
I haven't seen the full results of the elections.
Can you tell me how your party did please?
Yes, UKIP successfully forced the government to leave the EU.
Perhaps you missed that.
We haven't had the elections yet.
What does that have to do with it?
Asking the outcome of something which hasn't happened yet is stupid.

-- =

=E2=80=9CWhat=E2=80=99s the difference between a British and an Iraqi ta=
nk?=E2=80=9D
=E2=80=9CI don=E2=80=99t know.=E2=80=9D
=E2=80=9CWelcome to the US Air Force.=E2=80=9D
The Peeler
2017-05-07 16:12:09 UTC
On Sun, 07 May 2017 15:00:41 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Vidcapper
What does that have to do with it?
Asking the outcome of something which hasn't happened yet is stupid.
I guess that answers my question: you ARE that stupid! LOL
--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
MID: <***@red.lan>
Paul Pot
2017-05-07 19:49:49 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by Judith
Ophelia/Bod
I haven't seen the full results of the elections.
Can you tell me how your party did please?
Yes, UKIP successfully forced the government to leave the EU.
Perhaps you missed that.
We haven't had the elections yet.
What does that have to do with it?
Asking the outcome of something which hasn't happened yet is stupid.
We had elections 3 days ago or did you miss it?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-05-07 20:50:19 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by Judith
Ophelia/Bod
I haven't seen the full results of the elections.
Can you tell me how your party did please?
Yes, UKIP successfully forced the government to leave the EU.
Perhaps you missed that.
We haven't had the elections yet.
What does that have to do with it?
Asking the outcome of something which hasn't happened yet is stupid.
We had elections 3 days ago or did you miss it?
Council ones yes.
--
You need only two tools in life. WD-40 and duck tape.
If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.
The Peeler
2017-05-07 21:46:25 UTC
On Sun, 07 May 2017 21:50:19 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Paul Pot
We had elections 3 days ago or did you miss it?
Council ones yes.
It's a shame that legally incapacitated idiots like you are still allowed to
vote!
--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "mind" at work:
"Doesn't all meat taste pretty much like chicken?"
MID: <***@red.lan>
Incubus
Remind me never to ask you what you have planned for to-morrow.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-05-08 18:54:32 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by Judith
Ophelia/Bod
I haven't seen the full results of the elections.
Can you tell me how your party did please?
Yes, UKIP successfully forced the government to leave the EU.
Perhaps you missed that.
We haven't had the elections yet.
What does that have to do with it?
Asking the outcome of something which hasn't happened yet is stupid.
Remind me never to ask you what you have planned for to-morrow.
"How your party DID please" - past tense. It's asking about something which happened in the past, only it hasn't.
Where would we be without rhetorical questions?
The Peeler
2017-05-08 19:02:35 UTC
On Mon, 08 May 2017 19:54:32 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Incubus
Remind me never to ask you what you have planned for to-morrow.
"How your party DID please" - past tense. It's asking about something
which happened in the past, only it hasn't.
Oh, shut your stupid gob finally, Birdbrain!
--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) lunacy at work:
"If anything, the older you get, the more of a tragedy it is - a dead 1 year
MID: <***@red.lan>
The Peeler
2017-05-07 16:12:03 UTC
On Sun, 07 May 2017 13:47:00 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Bod
Yes, UKIP successfully forced the government to leave the EU.
Perhaps you missed that.
We haven't had the elections yet.
Are you that stupid, or are you simply blathering for blathering's sake
again, you blathering idiot? <BG>
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "deep thinking":
"I consider the Irish to be one of the stupidest people on the planet."
MID: <***@red.lan>
Vidcapper
2017-05-07 10:29:49 UTC
Post by Judith
Ophelia/Bod
I haven't seen the full results of the elections.
yeah, right... :p
Post by Judith
Can you tell me how your party did please?
They achieved what they were set up to do - how many other parties can
say that?
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
GB
2017-05-07 10:35:10 UTC
Indeed they did, but why are they trying to hang on? Most undignified.
Bod
2017-05-07 10:40:44 UTC
Post by GB
Post by Vidcapper
They achieved what they were set up to do - how many other parties can
say that?
Indeed they did, but why are they trying to hang on? Most undignified.
Ukip will rise again if Theresa doesn't deliver what she promised after
article 50 is triggered. THAT is their purpose for carrying on.
The Todal
2017-05-07 10:48:32 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by GB
Post by Vidcapper
They achieved what they were set up to do - how many other parties can
say that?
Indeed they did, but why are they trying to hang on? Most undignified.
Ukip will rise again if Theresa doesn't deliver what she promised after
article 50 is triggered. THAT is their purpose for carrying on.
Meanwhile, though, UKIP needs to climb back into its coffin and stop
issuing daft policy statements. Otherwise there won't be anyone to vote
UKIP when (and it's a certainty) Theresa tries to row back on her Brexit
plans.

UKIP will rise again like a child's helium balloon. Up, up and nobody
will see it again.
Norman Wells
2017-05-07 11:21:53 UTC
Post by The Todal
Post by Bod
Ukip will rise again if Theresa doesn't deliver what she promised after
article 50 is triggered. THAT is their purpose for carrying on.
Meanwhile, though, UKIP needs to climb back into its coffin and stop
issuing daft policy statements. Otherwise there won't be anyone to vote
UKIP when (and it's a certainty) Theresa tries to row back on her Brexit
plans.
UKIP will rise again like a child's helium balloon. Up, up and nobody
will see it again.
And Jeremy will come on a white charger like Arthur incarnate to rule a
united kingdom living in peace and harmony forever. The Age of Aquarius
will dawn, with Momentum its handmaiden. Poverty will be consigned to
history, milk and honey will flow, and the uplands will be forever
sunlit. The land will be for the many not the few, and there will be
plenty and abundance throughout.

Why on earth don't people think that's attractive enough to vote for it?
The Todal
Don't quit the day job. Writing manifestos isn't your thing.
Bod
Todal! how did your Labour party do in the local elections?
The Todal
As well as expected, thank you for asking.
R. Mark Clayton
2017-05-07 11:57:13 UTC
SNIP
That is a bit like attending a funeral and saying to the widow - your husband is as well as I expected...
The Todal
2017-05-07 13:08:06 UTC
Post by R. Mark Clayton
SNIP
So Bod's question was a bit like asking the widow: how's your husband, then?
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-05-07 13:31:35 UTC
Post by The Todal
Post by R. Mark Clayton
SNIP
Post by The Todal
Post by Bod
Todal! how did your Labour party do in the local elections?
As well as expected, thank you for asking.
That is a bit like attending a funeral and saying to the widow - your husband is as well as I expected...
So Bod's question was a bit like asking the widow: how's your husband, then?
So you're admitting that Labour is rubbish then?
--
Once upon a time, a long time ago, there was a land called Britain where sensible folk lived. These people used to laugh at their
American "cousins" for all the petty litigation they pursued in an attempt to get compensation for preceived injuries and
injustices...
The Todal
2017-05-07 14:03:50 UTC
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by The Todal
Post by R. Mark Clayton
SNIP
Post by The Todal
Post by Bod
Todal! how did your Labour party do in the local elections?
As well as expected, thank you for asking.
That is a bit like attending a funeral and saying to the widow - your
husband is as well as I expected...
So Bod's question was a bit like asking the widow: how's your husband, then?
So you're admitting that Labour is rubbish then?
Labour could still win the general election but it would have to show
considerably more marketing skill than it has managed to show so far.

A vote for UKIP or the LibDems is obviously a wasted vote - UKIP have no
chance whatsoever of producing any MPs, and the LibDems will simply hold
on to their tiny group of 9 MPs, plus or minus one or two.

There won't be any new "centre party" despite the predictions of the
pundits.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-05-07 14:09:08 UTC
Post by The Todal
then?
Post by The Todal
on to their tiny group of 9 MPs, plus or minus one or two.
There won't be any new "centre party" despite the predictions of the
pundits.
You are a tactical voting moron and I claim my =A35. No small party wil=
l ever get in if people vote stupidly like you. Vote for who you want i=
n, no matter what others are doing.

-- =

The dress doesn't make you look fat. It's that ice cream and chocolate =
you eat that makes you look fat.
The Peeler
2017-05-07 16:12:51 UTC
On Sun, 07 May 2017 15:09:08 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by The Todal
A vote for UKIP or the LibDems is obviously a wasted vote - UKIP have no
chance whatsoever of producing any MPs, and the LibDems will simply hold
on to their tiny group of 9 MPs, plus or minus one or two.
There won't be any new "centre party" despite the predictions of the
pundits.
You are a tactical voting moron and I claim my £5. No small party will
ever get in if people vote stupidly like you. Vote for who you want in,
no matter what others are doing.
That's exactly what he's doing, and it's none of your business, sociopath!
But how could a full-blown sociopath like you understand?
MID: <***@red.lan>
Vidcapper
2017-05-08 06:26:08 UTC
Post by The Todal
Labour could still win the general election but it would have to show
considerably more marketing skill than it has managed to show so far.
Their only chance would be for Corbyn to drop dead during the campaign!
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
Yellow
2017-05-08 10:11:45 UTC
In article <acUPA.1268233$***@fx38.am4>, ***@yahoo.co.uk
says...
Post by Vidcapper
Post by The Todal
Labour could still win the general election but it would have to show
considerably more marketing skill than it has managed to show so far.
Their only chance would be for Corbyn to drop dead during the campaign!
I honestly don't think that would help them because they would probably
go and make Emily Thornberry leader as a replacement.
Ophelia

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Bod
Or worse......Blair.
Ophelia
2017-05-08 15:06:52 UTC
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Vidcapper
Post by The Todal
Labour could still win the general election but it would have to show
considerably more marketing skill than it has managed to show so far.
Their only chance would be for Corbyn to drop dead during the campaign!
I honestly don't think that would help them because they would probably
go and make Emily Thornberry leader as a replacement.
==
Oh yes:)))))
Or worse......Blair.

==

You think it would be worse if they used Thornberry??? LOL From my point of
view it would be excellent:) Oh yes, and Blair would do:))
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Bod
Point taken :-)
Yellow
2017-05-08 17:16:20 UTC
In article <***@mid.individual.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by Bod
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Vidcapper
Post by The Todal
Labour could still win the general election but it would have to show
considerably more marketing skill than it has managed to show so far.
Their only chance would be for Corbyn to drop dead during the campaign!
I honestly don't think that would help them because they would probably
go and make Emily Thornberry leader as a replacement.
==
Oh yes:)))))
Or worse......Blair.
==
You think it would be worse if they used Thornberry??? LOL From my point of
view it would be excellent:) Oh yes, and Blair would do:))
I don't think there is a single candidate who would be acceptable to
Momentum who would also be acceptable enough to the UK electorate to get
Labour enough MPs to form a government.
Ophelia
2017-05-08 18:29:12 UTC
"Yellow" wrote in message news:***@News.Individual.NET...

In article <***@mid.individual.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by Bod
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Vidcapper
Post by The Todal
Labour could still win the general election but it would have to show
considerably more marketing skill than it has managed to show so far.
Their only chance would be for Corbyn to drop dead during the campaign!
I honestly don't think that would help them because they would probably
go and make Emily Thornberry leader as a replacement.
==
Oh yes:)))))
Or worse......Blair.
==
You think it would be worse if they used Thornberry??? LOL From my point of
view it would be excellent:) Oh yes, and Blair would do:))
I don't think there is a single candidate who would be acceptable to
Momentum who would also be acceptable enough to the UK electorate to get
Labour enough MPs to form a government.

==

I haven't worked out Momentum yet. Are they real?
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Yellow
2017-05-08 19:33:35 UTC
In article <***@mid.individual.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Bod
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Vidcapper
Post by The Todal
[...]
Yes, very much so.

http://www.peoplesmomentum.com/
The Todal
I haven't worked out Ophelia yet. Is she real?
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-05-08 22:15:15 UTC
Post by The Todal
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Bod
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Vidcapper
Post by The Todal
[...]
Probably more real than a tinpot small organisation with a handful of left wing morons.
"The most dangerous thing in the world is to try to leap a chasm in two jumps" -- David Lloyd George, former UK Prime Minister
The Todal
2017-05-08 22:21:12 UTC
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by The Todal
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Bod
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Vidcapper
Post by The Todal
[...]
That's a cruel description of Help For Heroes. They are rebuilding
lives, you unthinking bastard.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-05-09 00:27:58 UTC
Post by The Todal
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by The Todal
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Bod
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Vidcapper
Post by The Todal
[...]
I was talking about momentum. What made you think otherwise?
--
What is the difference between a female jogger and a sewing machine?
A sewing machine only has one bobbin.
The Peeler
2017-05-09 09:30:07 UTC
On Tue, 09 May 2017 01:27:58 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by The Todal
That's a cruel description of Help For Heroes. They are rebuilding
lives, you unthinking bastard.
I was talking about momentum. What made you think otherwise?
You were talking BULLSHIT, as ALWAYS, Birdbrain!
--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about his driving habits (no.2):
"Now you see, the proper way to soak somebody is to aim for the puddle from
MID: <***@red.lan>
The Peeler
2017-05-08 22:38:59 UTC
On Mon, 08 May 2017 23:15:15 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by The Todal
I haven't worked out Ophelia yet. Is she real?
Probably more real than a tinpot small organisation with a handful of left wing morons.
Which certainly is a LOT smarter than either "Ophelia" or you, Birdbrain!
--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
"I don't use doors much."
MID: <***@red.lan>
Ophelia
2017-05-09 08:57:48 UTC
"Yellow" wrote in message news:***@News.Individual.NET...

In article <***@mid.individual.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Bod
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Vidcapper
Post by The Todal
[...]

Thanks. What is your opinion of them? The little I have noticed is that
traditional Labour don't seem too impressed.
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-05-08 18:55:30 UTC
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Bod
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Vidcapper
Post by The Todal
Labour could still win the general election but it would have to show
considerably more marketing skill than it has managed to show so far.
Their only chance would be for Corbyn to drop dead during the campaign!
I honestly don't think that would help them because they would probably
go and make Emily Thornberry leader as a replacement.
==
Oh yes:)))))
Or worse......Blair.
==
You think it would be worse if they used Thornberry??? LOL From my point of
view it would be excellent:) Oh yes, and Blair would do:))
I don't think there is a single candidate who would be acceptable to
Momentum who would also be acceptable enough to the UK electorate to get
Labour enough MPs to form a government.
What is momentum?
The longest palindromic word is saippuakivikauppias - a Finnish word meaning a travelling salesman who sells caustic soda to the soap industry.
The Peeler
2017-05-08 19:03:16 UTC
On Mon, 08 May 2017 19:55:30 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Yellow
I don't think there is a single candidate who would be acceptable to
Momentum who would also be acceptable enough to the UK electorate to get
Labour enough MPs to form a government.
What is momentum?
None of yours, attention whore!
--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic world:
"I get pissed off when I have to find tomatoes with the vegetables instead
MID: <***@red.lan>
Yellow
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-05-08 20:19:23 UTC
Post by Yellow
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Bod
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Vidcapper
Post by The Todal
Labour could still win the general election but it would have to show
considerably more marketing skill than it has managed to show so far.
Their only chance would be for Corbyn to drop dead during the campaign!
I honestly don't think that would help them because they would probably
go and make Emily Thornberry leader as a replacement.
==
Oh yes:)))))
Or worse......Blair.
==
You think it would be worse if they used Thornberry??? LOL From my point of
view it would be excellent:) Oh yes, and Blair would do:))
I don't think there is a single candidate who would be acceptable to
Momentum who would also be acceptable enough to the UK electorate to get
Labour enough MPs to form a government.
What is momentum?
http://www.peoplesmomentum.com/
Oh my god, 20,000 members! That's a whole 0.03% of the UK population. I think they need more momentum....
--
What's black and white and rolls down the Boardwalk?
A nigger and a seagull fighting over a French Fry.
The Peeler
2017-05-08 20:41:25 UTC
On Mon, 08 May 2017 21:19:23 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
I think they need more momentum....
Everyone thinks you need a brain, Birdbrain!
MID: <***@red.lan>
Ophelia
2017-05-09 08:58:29 UTC
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Bod
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Vidcapper
Post by The Todal
[...]

<g> you could start charging!
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Norman Wells
2017-05-08 20:32:32 UTC
Post by Yellow
I don't think there is a single candidate who would be acceptable to
Momentum who would also be acceptable enough to the UK electorate to get
Labour enough MPs to form a government.
What is momentum?
Is it:
(a) a rumbling stomach
(b) a team name in The Apprentice
(c) mass times velocity, or
(d) something irrelevant and doomed?
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-05-08 22:20:10 UTC
Post by Yellow
I don't think there is a single candidate who would be acceptable to
Momentum who would also be acceptable enough to the UK electorate to get
Labour enough MPs to form a government.
What is momentum?
(a) a rumbling stomach
(b) a team name in The Apprentice
(c) mass times velocity, or
(d) something irrelevant and doomed?
All of the above. Just to make sure, sit on the toilet, stop watching shit telly, and vote conservative.
8 Brits were injured last year in accidents involving out of control Scalextric cars.
The Todal
2017-05-08 22:24:29 UTC
Post by Yellow
I don't think there is a single candidate who would be acceptable to
Momentum who would also be acceptable enough to the UK electorate to get
Labour enough MPs to form a government.
What is momentum?
(a) a rumbling stomach
(b) a team name in The Apprentice
(c) mass times velocity, or
(d) something irrelevant and doomed?
All of the above. Just to make sure, sit on the toilet, stop watching
shit telly, and vote conservative.
I bet you're one of those underachieving low-earners who reckons that if
he votes Conservative, one day he'll be earning over a hundred grand a
year. Voting Conservative means joining a club of winners.

I've never voted Tory, and now I'm rich. I'm your role model, chum.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-05-09 00:28:28 UTC
Post by Yellow
I don't think there is a single candidate who would be acceptable to
Momentum who would also be acceptable enough to the UK electorate to get
Labour enough MPs to form a government.
What is momentum?
(a) a rumbling stomach
(b) a team name in The Apprentice
(c) mass times velocity, or
(d) something irrelevant and doomed?
All of the above. Just to make sure, sit on the toilet, stop watching
shit telly, and vote conservative.
I bet you're one of those underachieving low-earners who reckons that if
he votes Conservative, one day he'll be earning over a hundred grand a
year. Voting Conservative means joining a club of winners.
I've never voted Tory, and now I'm rich. I'm your role model, chum.
Left wing fools give their money away to those below themselves.
If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in.
The Peeler
2017-05-09 09:30:17 UTC
On Tue, 09 May 2017 01:28:28 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by The Todal
I bet you're one of those underachieving low-earners who reckons that if
he votes Conservative, one day he'll be earning over a hundred grand a
year. Voting Conservative means joining a club of winners.
I've never voted Tory, and now I'm rich. I'm your role model, chum.
Left wing fools give their money away to those below themselves.
You mentally deficient unemployable dole and welfare whore never HAVE any
money to give away! <BG>
MID: <***@red.lan>
Norman Wells
But if what you want is any power or influence, you're not.
The Peeler
2017-05-08 22:41:59 UTC
On Mon, 08 May 2017 23:20:10 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Norman Wells
(a) a rumbling stomach
(b) a team name in The Apprentice
(c) mass times velocity, or
(d) something irrelevant and doomed?
All of the above. Just to make sure, sit on the toilet, stop watching
shit telly, and vote conservative.
No idiots like you allowed there, Birdbrain! <BG>
MID: <***@red.lan>
Vidcapper
2017-05-08 14:44:11 UTC
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Vidcapper
Post by The Todal
Labour could still win the general election but it would have to show
considerably more marketing skill than it has managed to show so far.
Their only chance would be for Corbyn to drop dead during the campaign!
I honestly don't think that would help them because they would probably
go and make Emily Thornberry leader as a replacement.
Given that I have virtually no idea who she is, and I'm probably not
alone in that, it could hardly make things worse...
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
Yellow
2017-05-08 17:14:39 UTC
In article <6v%PA.1362437$***@fx39.am4>, ***@yahoo.co.uk
says...
Post by Vidcapper
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Vidcapper
Post by The Todal
Labour could still win the general election but it would have to show
considerably more marketing skill than it has managed to show so far.
Their only chance would be for Corbyn to drop dead during the campaign!
I honestly don't think that would help them because they would probably
go and make Emily Thornberry leader as a replacement.
Given that I have virtually no idea who she is, and I'm probably not
alone in that, it could hardly make things worse...
I think you probably do.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-30148768
Ophelia
2017-05-09 08:42:34 UTC
"Yellow" wrote in message news:***@News.Individual.NET...

In article <6v%PA.1362437$***@fx39.am4>, ***@yahoo.co.uk
says...
Post by Vidcapper
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Vidcapper
Post by The Todal
Labour could still win the general election but it would have to show
considerably more marketing skill than it has managed to show so far.
Their only chance would be for Corbyn to drop dead during the campaign!
I honestly don't think that would help them because they would probably
go and make Emily Thornberry leader as a replacement.
Given that I have virtually no idea who she is, and I'm probably not
alone in that, it could hardly make things worse...
I think you probably do.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-30148768

==

Yers. She is the one who sneered at a white van in someone's drive and had a
Union flag flying.

She can be almost as bad as Diane Abbott.
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-05-08 18:56:30 UTC
Post by Vidcapper
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Vidcapper
Post by The Todal
Labour could still win the general election but it would have to show
considerably more marketing skill than it has managed to show so far.
Their only chance would be for Corbyn to drop dead during the campaign!
I honestly don't think that would help them because they would probably
go and make Emily Thornberry leader as a replacement.
Given that I have virtually no idea who she is, and I'm probably not
alone in that, it could hardly make things worse...
I lost interest to care about who the leaders are since Thatcher, Blair, whoever that grey bloke was, Cameron.
The Peeler
2017-05-08 19:04:30 UTC
On Mon, 08 May 2017 19:56:30 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Vidcapper
Given that I have virtually no idea who she is, and I'm probably not
alone in that, it could hardly make things worse...
I lost interest to care
NOBODY cares what you lost interest in, you fucked up psychotic attention
whore!
MID: <***@red.lan>
The Peeler
2017-05-07 16:12:32 UTC
On Sun, 07 May 2017 14:31:35 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by The Todal
So Bod's question was a bit like asking the widow: how's your husband, then?
So you're admitting that Labour is rubbish then?
Even Labour isn't as much rubbish as you and your "life", Birdbrain. See
below:
--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"the piss poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and
MID: <odqtgc$iug$***@dont-email.me>
Bod
2017-05-07 14:13:06 UTC
Post by R. Mark Clayton
SNIP
Lol.
Bod
2017-05-07 14:12:36 UTC
Post by The Todal
Post by Bod
Post by The Todal
Post by Norman Wells
And Jeremy will come on a white charger like Arthur incarnate to rule a
united kingdom living in peace and harmony forever. The Age of Aquarius
will dawn, with Momentum its handmaiden. Poverty will be consigned to
history, milk and honey will flow, and the uplands will be forever
sunlit. The land will be for the many not the few, and there will be
plenty and abundance throughout.
Why on earth don't people think that's attractive enough to vote for it?
Don't quit the day job. Writing manifestos isn't your thing.
Todal! how did your Labour party do in the local elections?
As well as expected, thank you for asking.
So you were expecting the catastrophic losses.
Corbyn is your big problem.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-05-07 14:54:43 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by The Todal
Post by Bod
Post by The Todal
Post by Norman Wells
And Jeremy will come on a white charger like Arthur incarnate to rule a
united kingdom living in peace and harmony forever. The Age of Aquarius
will dawn, with Momentum its handmaiden. Poverty will be consigned to
history, milk and honey will flow, and the uplands will be forever
sunlit. The land will be for the many not the few, and there will be
plenty and abundance throughout.
Why on earth don't people think that's attractive enough to vote for it?
Don't quit the day job. Writing manifestos isn't your thing.
Todal! how did your Labour party do in the local elections?
As well as expected, thank you for asking.
So you were expecting the catastrophic losses.
Corbyn is your big problem.
The whole concept of socialism is the problem.
--
Flanders and Swann on MOT tests:
Our car is getting a bit old, it'll have to be tested soon.
There's even been some talk of having them tested before they leave the factories."
The Peeler
2017-05-07 16:16:27 UTC
On Sun, 07 May 2017 15:54:43 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Bod
So you were expecting the catastrophic losses.
Corbyn is your big problem.
The whole concept of socialism is the problem.
In all sincerity, it's ALWAYS only idiots like you that are the problem in
any situation, in any place of the world!
--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
"...men are superior, so a woman dressed as a man looks better, not worse."
MID: <***@red.lan>
Ophelia
2017-05-07 15:21:57 UTC
Post by The Todal
Post by Norman Wells
Post by The Todal
Post by Bod
[...]

LOL good question!!
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Norman Wells
I was only paraphrasing.
Ophelia
2017-05-07 15:12:11 UTC
Post by GB
Post by Vidcapper
They achieved what they were set up to do - how many other parties can
say that?
Indeed they did, but why are they trying to hang on? Most undignified.
Ukip will rise again if Theresa doesn't deliver what she promised after
article 50 is triggered. THAT is their purpose for carrying on.

====

Indeed. And to anyone who sneers that they wouldn't be able to do that ....
It was said they couldn't do it last time ...
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
The Todal
2017-05-07 17:57:58 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by GB
Post by Vidcapper
They achieved what they were set up to do - how many other parties can
say that?
Indeed they did, but why are they trying to hang on? Most undignified.
Ukip will rise again if Theresa doesn't deliver what she promised after
article 50 is triggered. THAT is their purpose for carrying on.
====
Indeed. And to anyone who sneers that they wouldn't be able to do that ....
It was said they couldn't do it last time ...
UKIP have never got it up. They've never risen. They were always a third
rate party led by racist morons, with a membership of imbeciles.

Nigel Farage had a huge effect on the referendum result by the force of
his own personality, his own speeches and his own rhetoric. The public
warmed to him. But his UKIP party was an embarrassment to him and to the
British nation.
Vidcapper
2017-05-07 11:01:54 UTC
Post by GB
Post by Vidcapper
They achieved what they were set up to do - how many other parties can
say that?
Indeed they did, but why are they trying to hang on? Most undignified.
The 'why' is because Brexit is still to completed.
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
The Todal
2017-05-07 11:32:50 UTC
Post by Vidcapper
Post by GB
Post by Vidcapper
They achieved what they were set up to do - how many other parties can
say that?
Indeed they did, but why are they trying to hang on? Most undignified.
The 'why' is because Brexit is still to completed.
But when Brexit fails and Theresa May revokes the Article 50 notice,
surely Nigel Farage will be hanged like Mussolini from the nearest lamp
post and all the bigoted racists who ran the administration of UKIP will
be hiding under the stairs.
R. Mark Clayton
No taking part in torch lit marches...
The Todal
2017-05-07 10:44:42 UTC
Post by Judith
Can you tell me how your party did please?
They achieved what they were set up to do - how many other parties can
say that?
They set out to ban women's veils earlier this year - how many other
parties can make such fools of themselves?
kat
2017-05-07 11:54:16 UTC
Post by The Todal
Post by Judith
Can you tell me how your party did please?
They achieved what they were set up to do - how many other parties can
say that?
They set out to ban women's veils earlier this year - how many other
parties can make such fools of themselves?
Apart from several European countries and the largest grouping in the
European parliament, the EPP, do you mean?
--
kat
^..^<
The Todal
2017-05-07 13:05:01 UTC
Post by kat
Post by The Todal
Post by Judith
Can you tell me how your party did please?
They achieved what they were set up to do - how many other parties can
say that?
They set out to ban women's veils earlier this year - how many other
parties can make such fools of themselves?
Apart from several European countries and the largest grouping in the
European parliament, the EPP, do you mean?
You'll probably be able to quote the text of the laws introduced by
those other European parties and then explain why UKIP's suggested laws
met with such ridicule.
kat
2017-05-07 13:41:28 UTC
Post by The Todal
Post by kat
Post by The Todal
Post by Judith
Can you tell me how your party did please?
They achieved what they were set up to do - how many other parties can
say that?
They set out to ban women's veils earlier this year - how many other
parties can make such fools of themselves?
Apart from several European countries and the largest grouping in the
European parliament, the EPP, do you mean?
You'll probably be able to quote the text of the laws introduced by
those other European parties and then explain why UKIP's suggested laws
met with such ridicule.
You only need to Google, I don't speak French, Walloon or German well
enough to quote laws, not that laws were mentioned in the post to which
I replied, only parties making fools of themselves.

This might help you.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13038095
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/islamic-veil-burka-ban-face-european-peoples-party-manfred-weber-a7672606.html

I would suggest the suggestion, in this country, was ridiculed by people
such as yourself, not by the masses.
--
kat
^..^<
The Todal
2017-05-07 14:16:29 UTC
Post by kat
Post by The Todal
Post by kat
Post by The Todal
Post by Judith
[...]
I would suggest the explanation might be that the UKIP don't speak
French or Walloon or German nor do they have any lawyers on their staff.
They can parrot what they see abroad, but can't coherently defend such
policies.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/24/beekeepers-ukip-mocked-forced-clarify-veil-banning-policy/

When I look at the UKIP website I can't find that manifesto commitment
anywhere. Presumably UKIP, in common with the main parties, hasn't yet
published its 2017 manifesto. What I do see is an illiterate heading:
"We are victims of our own success but a bright future still lays ahead"

Elsewhere I see:

"UKIP member and former donor, Arron Banks - who has publically called
Mr Nuttall "weak" - also disagreed with the policy.

Mr Banks, who is hoping to run as a candidate for UKIP in Clacton, told
the BBC's Sunday Politics Show: "I'm not personally in favour of that. I
think people have a right to their religious beliefs.

"I think there are certain circumstances where if it's a security issue
- maybe the airports, or public transport - it's acceptable, but I'm not
in favour of curtailing people's [freedoms].""
kat
2017-05-07 20:13:36 UTC
Post by The Todal
Post by kat
Post by The Todal
Post by kat
Post by The Todal
Post by Judith
[...]
Whatever. At least you now agree that others have set out to ban
women's veils.
--
kat
^..^<
The Todal
2017-05-07 20:32:22 UTC
Post by kat
Post by The Todal
Post by kat
Post by The Todal
Post by kat
Post by The Todal
Post by Judith
[...]
I've never disagreed. I knew that other countries had banned veils, and
especially that France had made itself loathed by many Muslims for
arbitrarily banning the veil - probably one reason why France has seen
so much terrorism from radicalised idiot Muslims.

My words were: "They set out to ban women's veils earlier this year -
how many other parties can make such fools of themselves?" To which the
obvious answer is, no other British party. UKIP rightly attracts
ridicule for its inept policy-making. Other parties may have their Diane
Abbotts, but only UKIP is entirely run by imbeciles.
kat
2017-05-07 21:15:08 UTC
Post by The Todal
My words were: "They set out to ban women's veils earlier this year -
how many other parties can make such fools of themselves?" To which the
obvious answer is, no other British party. UKIP rightly attracts
ridicule for its inept policy-making. Other parties may have their Diane
Abbotts, but only UKIP is entirely run by imbeciles.
I would just say you didn't limit the question to Britain!
--
kat
^..^<
tim...
2017-05-08 17:34:45 UTC
Post by kat
Post by The Todal
Post by kat
Post by The Todal
Post by Judith
[...]
I agree, Nuttall was a poor choice of (replacement) leader

He may have the ideology that his members want, but he doesn't have the
personality to present it to the masses.

For UKIP to survive they need someone who is far more TV friendly that he
is.

But they dumped all of those candidates because they weren't radical enough

tim
Yellow
2017-05-08 19:32:35 UTC
Post by tim...
Post by kat
Post by The Todal
Post by kat
Post by The Todal
Post by Judith
[...]
Looking at it that way, Labour and UKIP are very much in the same
position.
The Todal
2017-05-08 21:35:34 UTC
Post by Yellow
Post by tim...
Post by kat
Post by The Todal
Post by kat
Post by The Todal
Post by Judith
[...]
But there's a big difference between Labour and UKIP.

UKIP has one council seat and no MPs. Labour has many council seats and
many MPs. Labour still has enormous tribal loyalty - like a football
club that is a hundred years old. No matter whether or not Corbyn is
respected, there is a core Labour vote that will ensure Labour remains
the biggest opposition party.

Those journalists who fantasise about a new Centre ground political
party to replace Labour are quite ignorant about how political parties
work. It is quite impossible that millions of Labour voters will
transfer their allegiance to some new British Democratic Socialist
Party. That would be like transferring allegiance from Spurs to Grimsby
Town.

If, as seems fairly likely, Labour loses no more than 20 seats it would
not be proof that Corbyn's leadership has failed. It would be proof that
Theresa May's leadership still inspires confidence. She hasn't yet had
time to fail - all the mistakes of Tory government can be attributed to
Cameron. Her best argument is Project Fear. Vote Conservative or the
economy will be ruined by Labour. You'll be persuaded by Project Fear
this time, but many won't.
Yellow
2017-05-09 03:23:05 UTC
In article <***@mid.individual.net>, ***@icloud.com
says...
Post by The Todal
Post by Yellow
Post by tim...
Post by kat
Post by The Todal
Post by kat
Post by The Todal
Post by Judith
[...]
I was just referring to how their choice of leader has affected the
party's fortunes - and that is the same.
Post by The Todal
UKIP has one council seat and no MPs.
UKIP have more than one council seat just in my area.
Post by The Todal
Labour has many council seats and
many MPs. Labour still has enormous tribal loyalty - like a football
club that is a hundred years old. No matter whether or not Corbyn is
respected, there is a core Labour vote that will ensure Labour remains
the biggest opposition party.
Those journalists who fantasise about a new Centre ground political
party to replace Labour are quite ignorant about how political parties
work. It is quite impossible that millions of Labour voters will
transfer their allegiance to some new British Democratic Socialist
Party. That would be like transferring allegiance from Spurs to Grimsby
Town.
All the main parties are moving left, which is taking the Tories into
the centre ground. Not all their policies and sadly not the snooping,
but as the Labour Party and LibDems move more leftwards, the Tories are
moving with them.
Post by The Todal
If, as seems fairly likely, Labour loses no more than 20 seats it would
not be proof that Corbyn's leadership has failed. It would be proof that
Theresa May's leadership still inspires confidence. She hasn't yet had
time to fail - all the mistakes of Tory government can be attributed to
Cameron. Her best argument is Project Fear. Vote Conservative or the
economy will be ruined by Labour. You'll be persuaded by Project Fear
this time, but many won't.
As per the referendum, the number one reason for my voting choice will
have nothing to do with the economy or "Project Fear".
The Todal
2017-05-09 09:26:02 UTC
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by The Todal
If, as seems fairly likely, Labour loses no more than 20 seats it would
not be proof that Corbyn's leadership has failed. It would be proof that
Theresa May's leadership still inspires confidence. She hasn't yet had
time to fail - all the mistakes of Tory government can be attributed to
Cameron. Her best argument is Project Fear. Vote Conservative or the
economy will be ruined by Labour. You'll be persuaded by Project Fear
this time, but many won't.
As per the referendum, the number one reason for my voting choice will
have nothing to do with the economy or "Project Fear".
Of course not. Of course not.

Maybe you want to give Theresa May yet another chance to reduce
immigration. After all, she has made the promise yet again, and she has
forgotten to explain why she failed to reduce non EU immigration.
Norman Wells
2017-05-09 09:57:59 UTC
Post by The Todal
Maybe you want to give Theresa May yet another chance to reduce
immigration. After all, she has made the promise yet again, and she has
forgotten to explain why she failed to reduce non EU immigration.
It depends what you mean by 'reduced', and relative to what. We
certainly haven't taken in over a million Middle Eastern 'refugees' like
Germany has, nor the number we might have had if the EU had had its way
or if she hadn't ensured that getting through Calais is now next to
impossible. Nothing like.

Extraordinary circumstances and events disrupt even the best laid plans.
The Todal
2017-05-09 10:02:39 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by The Todal
Maybe you want to give Theresa May yet another chance to reduce
immigration. After all, she has made the promise yet again, and she has
forgotten to explain why she failed to reduce non EU immigration.
It depends what you mean by 'reduced', and relative to what. We
certainly haven't taken in over a million Middle Eastern 'refugees' like
Germany has, nor the number we might have had if the EU had had its way
or if she hadn't ensured that getting through Calais is now next to
impossible. Nothing like.
Extraordinary circumstances and events disrupt even the best laid plans.
You're right, of course. Extraordinary circumstances. Home Secretary
Theresa May was extraordinarily mediocre and her plan was to keep her
head down, do as little work as possible and wait for her chance to bid
for the leadership. This tactic disrupted even the best laid plans that
she hadn't got around to laying.
Vidcapper
2017-05-09 06:41:22 UTC
Post by The Todal
But there's a big difference between Labour and UKIP.
If, as seems fairly likely, Labour loses no more than 20 seats
I have no idea where you get that from - it seems more likely they'll
lose 50+.

it would
Post by The Todal
not be proof that Corbyn's leadership has failed.
What on earth *would* it take, from your pov??
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
tim...
2017-05-09 10:30:03 UTC
Post by The Todal
But there's a big difference between Labour and UKIP.
If, as seems fairly likely, Labour loses no more than 20 seats
I have no idea where you get that from - it seems more likely they'll lose
50+.
Current polling suggest that they could lose 20 seats just in Wales

The former socialist republic's fiefdom

tim
Handsome Jack
2017-05-09 07:40:37 UTC
Post by The Todal
UKIP has one council seat and no MPs. Labour has many council seats and
many MPs. Labour still has enormous tribal loyalty - like a football
club that is a hundred years old. No matter whether or not Corbyn is
respected, there is a core Labour vote that will ensure Labour remains
the biggest opposition party.
Those journalists who fantasise about a new Centre ground political
party to replace Labour are quite ignorant about how political parties
work. It is quite impossible that millions of Labour voters will
transfer their allegiance to some new British Democratic Socialist
Party. That would be like transferring allegiance from Spurs to
Grimsby Town.
If that's true, it's not because of tribal loyalty but because of the
FPTP voting system. Many, many people still vote for one of the
traditional parties because a vote for somebody else will be wasted
under FPTP.

You can see this from the referendum result. The first time that people
were given a chance to vote directly for a popular policy that was not
supported by one of the major parties, they abandoned their traditional
allegiances and voted for it.
Jack
Norman Wells
2017-05-09 08:20:42 UTC
Post by The Todal
UKIP has one council seat and no MPs. Labour has many council seats and
many MPs. Labour still has enormous tribal loyalty - like a football
club that is a hundred years old.
Rather like Barnstoneworth United* in Ripping Yarns then?

Well worth another look at the 'Golden Gordon' tale as an allegory.
Post by The Todal
No matter whether or not Corbyn is
respected, there is a core Labour vote that will ensure Labour remains
the biggest opposition party.
But its core is shrinking daily. Like grapes it will doubtless be
better when it's totally seedless.

* "Barnstoneworth United is a small football club, once successful in
the Yorkshire Premier League, now losing every game. One of their fans,
Gordon Ottershaw (Palin), who has named his son Barnstoneworth United
(John Berlyne), comes home after every lost match and smashes the
furniture in fury. His wife Eileen (Gwen Taylor) quietly accepts this,
although she protects the valuable family clock on the mantelpiece. She
keeps trying to tell him that she's having a baby, even putting notes in
his lunchbox, but he seems not to notice. After an 8-1 defeat by an
elderly team ("Eight One - Eight bloody One! - And even that were an own
goal!"),[6] it is decided that the club will be disbanded and the ground
sold to a scrap dealer. The upcoming match against Denley Moor (the
scene of The Testing of Eric Olthwaite) will therefore be the last.
Gordon visits the new owner, Mr. Foggen (Bill Fraser), and tries to
persuade him to keep the club alive. Foggen refuses, but Gordon has
another idea. He starts visiting the players from the great 1922 team,
reassembling them for the last match. The day of the match it looks bad
for Barnstoneworth. They have only four players (and three pairs of
shorts), whereas the captain of the Denley Moor team is the famous Eric
Olthwaite. At the last minute, Gordon arrives with the old team, who
defeat Denley Moor 8-1. Gordon arrives home and the family smashes the
furniture together in happiness. Eileen joins in, throwing the clock at
Gordon, who tries to "head" it like a football. The episode ends on a
freeze-frame of him heading the clock, as Eileen is heard saying,
"Gordon? Gordon?".
tim...
2017-05-09 10:34:18 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by The Todal
UKIP has one council seat and no MPs. Labour has many council seats and
many MPs. Labour still has enormous tribal loyalty - like a football
club that is a hundred years old.
Rather like Barnstoneworth United* in Ripping Yarns then?
Well worth another look at the 'Golden Gordon' tale as an allegory.
you seem to have started something

"golden Gordon" is top choice on Google when searching for "ripping yarns"
tim...
2017-05-09 10:26:54 UTC
Post by The Todal
But there's a big difference between Labour and UKIP.
UKIP has one council seat and no MPs.
Actually UKIP have 200 council seats from districts that were not up for
election this time

tim
Vidcapper
2017-05-09 06:38:07 UTC
Post by Yellow
Post by tim...
For UKIP to survive they need someone who is far more TV friendly that he
is.
But they dumped all of those candidates because they weren't radical enough
Looking at it that way, Labour and UKIP are very much in the same
position.
I don't agree.

UKIP's decline is because people regard them as having served their purpose.

Labour's is due to them choosing a raving leftist leader!
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
The Todal
2017-05-09 09:24:08 UTC
Post by Vidcapper
Post by Yellow
Post by tim...
For UKIP to survive they need someone who is far more TV friendly that he
is.
But they dumped all of those candidates because they weren't radical enough
Looking at it that way, Labour and UKIP are very much in the same
position.
I don't agree.
UKIP's decline is because people regard them as having served their purpose.
Labour's is due to them choosing a raving leftist leader!
Corbyn is pursuing mainstream policies, but gullible people are
convinced that they are extreme left policies.

Now Theresa May has decided to adopt one of Miliband's leftist policies
and to pledge to freeze energy prices, to the fury of many of her
colleagues. It's bonkers Leftist drivel.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/may-faces-backlash-over-energy-price-cap-hgcxnq22s?CMP=TNLEmail_118918_1830665

What they said: Tory attacks on Ed Miliband’s price cap

Michael Fallon “We have not seen intervention in industry on a scale
like this since the 1970s when they tried to control the price of bread.”

David Cameron “He wants to live in some sort of Marxist universe in
which it is possible to control all these things.”

George Osborne “Companies will jack up the prices before the freeze, so
in the short term prices go up. Companies will not invest in this
country to build the power stations we need, so in the long term prices
go up.”

Boris Johnson “Miliband says he will imitate the catastrophic policies
of the emperor Diocletian, by imposing a price freeze on energy bills
for the 20 months succeeding the election.”
tim...
2017-05-09 10:36:48 UTC
Post by The Todal
Post by Vidcapper
Post by Yellow
Post by tim...
For UKIP to survive they need someone who is far more TV friendly that he
is.
But they dumped all of those candidates because they weren't radical enough
Looking at it that way, Labour and UKIP are very much in the same
position.
I don't agree.
UKIP's decline is because people regard them as having served their purpose.
Labour's is due to them choosing a raving leftist leader!
Corbyn is pursuing mainstream policies,
scrapping trident

abolishing Nato

Giving free reign to terrorists

mainstream policies?

Hm

tim

tim...
2017-05-08 17:29:06 UTC
Post by kat
Post by The Todal
Post by Judith
Can you tell me how your party did please?
They achieved what they were set up to do - how many other parties can
say that?
They set out to ban women's veils earlier this year - how many other
parties can make such fools of themselves?
Apart from several European countries and the largest grouping in the
European parliament, the EPP, do you mean?
You'll probably be able to quote the text of the laws introduced by those
other European parties and then explain why UKIP's suggested laws met with
such ridicule.
because Brits are more tolerant of other's beliefs (sometimes far too
tolerant)

tim
burfordTjustice
2017-05-07 12:47:10 UTC
On Sun, 7 May 2017 11:44:42 +0100
Post by The Todal
Post by Judith
Can you tell me how your party did please?
They achieved what they were set up to do - how many other parties
can say that?
They set out to ban women's veils earlier this year - how many other
parties can make such fools of themselves?
You do on a one for one basis daily.