HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...SHOOSH! .jew shabbosh SHODOMY go OK thish week? Circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary Riend'oh SHATISHFACTORILY SHODOMISHED?
2018-07-09 16:43:38 UTC
HUH?

HAY!

SHOOSH up, the CABOOSH!!

WAS, it jew pedo?

Pathetic!

Circumcished jew shishter Shuzan Binder's, turn next jew shabbosh!

Shick jew shubfuck!
<tssssssssssssshk!>

2018-07-09 17:28:12 UTC
She's STILL guzzling jizz, the frustrated serbian bitch! Listen to this
again, everyone:

> HUH?
>
> HAY!
>
> SHOOSH up, the CABOOSH!!
>
> WAS, it jew pedo?
>
> Pathetic!
>
> Circumcished jew shishter Shuzan Binder's, turn next jew shabbosh!
>
> Shick jew shubfuck!
> <tssssssssssssshk!>
>
> Cheers!
>
> RJ (preferred jew aliash)

For Christ's sake, Razovic: either swallow it or spit it out!!!

--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."

Database (slave) 0.002668 s
44.2031 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
SELECT `lang` FROM `newsgroup` WHERE `newsgroup_url` = 'uk.legal' (4)
0.000130 s
0.000309 s
0.000196 s
0.000784 s
2.2344 kB
2.3672 kB
2.2676 kB
9.0703 kB
SELECT `code`, `name` FROM `lang` WHERE `code` = 'en' (3)
0.000105 s
0.000207 s
0.000146 s
0.000437 s
2.4141 kB
2.4141 kB
2.4141 kB
7.2422 kB
SELECT * FROM `lang` WHERE `code` = 'en' (1)
0.000177 s
0.000177 s
0.000177 s
0.000177 s
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
SELECT * FROM `thread` WHERE `hash` = '7ZFVhEGV' (1)
0.000183 s
0.000183 s
0.000183 s
0.000183 s
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
SELECT * FROM `newsgroup` WHERE `newsgroup_id` = '28820' (1)
0.000175 s
0.000175 s
0.000175 s
0.000175 s
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
SELECT * FROM `temp_simthread` WHERE `hash` = '7ZFVhEGV' (1)
0.000457 s
0.000457 s
0.000457 s
0.000457 s
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
SELECT text_res, img_res, manual FROM porndetect WHERE hash = '7ZFVhEGV' AND page = 1 (1)
0.000456 s
0.000456 s
0.000456 s
0.000456 s
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
Kohana 0.003980 s
42.6484 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
find_file (62)
0.000002 s
0.000198 s
0.000064 s
0.003980 s
0.5234 kB
2.1563 kB
0.6879 kB
42.6484 kB
Requests 0.019780 s
497.1641 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
"7ZFVhEGV/huh-hay-shay-now-baruch-jew-pedophile-baruch-barry-shein-dba-barry-z-shein-bzs-theworld-com" (1)
0.020533 s
0.020533 s
0.020533 s
0.020533 s
525.1875 kB
525.1875 kB
525.1875 kB
525.1875 kB
Thread controller 0.000609 s
28.3906 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
Init (1)
0.000609 s
0.000609 s
0.000609 s
0.000609 s
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
Thread parsing 0.009525 s
39.7266 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
Other (3)
0.000008 s
0.001142 s
0.000613 s
0.001840 s
0.3672 kB
12.8203 kB
6.9010 kB
20.7031 kB
PHP Post Parsing (1)
0.000632 s
0.000632 s
0.000632 s
0.000632 s
13.0859 kB
13.0859 kB
13.0859 kB
13.0859 kB
C++ Post Parsing (1)
0.007020 s
0.007020 s
0.007020 s
0.007020 s
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
Three (1)
0.000033 s
0.000033 s
0.000033 s
0.000033 s
3.5703 kB
3.5703 kB
3.5703 kB
3.5703 kB
Load & uncompress 0.001093 s
5.5547 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
load_thread (1)
0.001093 s
0.001093 s
0.001093 s
0.001093 s
5.5547 kB
5.5547 kB
5.5547 kB
5.5547 kB
Application Execution (562) 0.021460 s 0.142203 s 0.037486 s 0.030661 s
1,111.3594 kB 3,116.6719 kB 1,332.2849 kB 1,152.6875 kB