Is the BBC showing this?
Add Reply
Byker
2018-06-13 01:33:39 UTC

http://youtu.be/4CMS8tYECyI

And it seems to be spreading:

striped demon
2018-06-13 04:21:13 UTC
Septic retard now trolling as the "Byker', the 'Captain Piss' of
https://www.youtube.com/live-alt-right-shitting
https://www.youtube.com/live-alt-right-insanity
https://www.youtube.com/live-alt-right-mental-breakdown
https://www.youtube.com/live-neo-Nazi-jamboree
https://www.youtube.com/live-Trump-lover-lying-contest
https://www.youtube.com/live-alt-right-terrorist-worship

Indeed, it does.
Enjoy its effect!
Your able demon says to septic trolls: 'Checkmate'
2018-06-13 12:40:09 UTC
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/4CMS8tYECyI
http://youtu.be/O6WBcBzy8GU
http://youtu.be/u4SvQe_K8Nk
http://youtu.be/RcMhtlK-bao
http://youtu.be/4CMS8tYECyI
http://youtu.be/FW4aU3PNhyE
No, youtube is.

2018-06-13 16:36:29 UTC
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 05:40:09 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/4CMS8tYECyI
http://youtu.be/O6WBcBzy8GU
http://youtu.be/u4SvQe_K8Nk
http://youtu.be/RcMhtlK-bao
http://youtu.be/4CMS8tYECyI
http://youtu.be/FW4aU3PNhyE
No, youtube is.
Are you sure, psychopath? Psychopathically sure, again? <BG>
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"