Weather warning: Bad weather killed giant ancestors of common animals that roamed Europe
burfordTjustice
2017-04-20 11:11:55 UTC
Apparently they were not warned abut global warming.

Weather warning: Bad weather killed giant ancestors of common animals
that roamed Europe

Ice Age megafaunal, such as giant oxen called aurochs and mammoths, which roamed across Eurasia and the Americas became extinct after a major increases in environmental moisture, according to the study.

The persistent moisture caused by melting permafrost and glaciers turned widespread glacial-age grasslands into peatlands and bogs, annihilating populations of large herbivore grazers.

Research led by the Australian Centre for Ancient DNA at the University of Adelaide, published today in Nature Ecology and Evolution, has revealed that ancient bones show evidence of environmental upheavals.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/793144/weather-killed-giant-ancestors-animals-Europe-ice-age-climate-mega-fauna
pullgees
Old news
burfordTjustice
Very weak reply..Stay on the porch.
OG38
2017-04-20 15:25:34 UTC
Post by pullgees
Post by burfordTjustice
[...]
I spend a lot of time on the back porch, and it's still Old News...
--
OG38
Very Close To Nowhere
Impeach Trump
David B.
2017-04-20 16:25:48 UTC
Post by pullgees
Post by burfordTjustice
[...]
Was it you who made THIS post, OG?

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3C9268c098-ce53-44d4-9cbd-50c14315f5d8%40googlegroups.com%3E

It doesn't show up in my Usenet thread, so I was simply wondering!
--
"The important thing is not to stop questioning."
- Albert Einstein
OG38
2017-04-20 16:45:48 UTC
Wasn't me... It was this guy: pullgees <***@mail.com> wrote:
Hoping this helped satisfied your inquiring mind. <g>
--
OG38
Very Close To Nowhere
Impeach Trump
David B.
2017-04-20 17:33:37 UTC
Post by OG38
Hoping this helped satisfied your inquiring mind. <g>
OK - thanks! (I saw that in the header!)

Did the post show up in YOUR Usenet thread with Eternal-September?
--
"The important thing is not to stop questioning."
- Albert Einstein
OG38
2017-04-20 17:40:02 UTC
Post by David B.
Post by OG38
Hoping this helped satisfied your inquiring mind. <g>
OK - thanks! (I saw that in the header!)
Did the post show up in YOUR Usenet thread with Eternal-September?
No I got it from the Kansas City News Paper....
--
OG38
Very Close To Nowhere
Impeach Trump
Diesel
OG38
2017-04-23 13:11:54 UTC
Post by OG38
Post by David B.
Post by OG38
Hoping this helped satisfied your inquiring mind. <g>
OK - thanks! (I saw that in the header!)
Did the post show up in YOUR Usenet thread with Eternal-September?
No I got it from the Kansas City News Paper....
ROFL!
:) I have about had it with BD.. He does know how to piss a person off..
--
OG38
Very Close To Nowhere
Impeach Trump
burfordTjustice
2017-04-23 14:22:01 UTC
On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 08:11:54 -0500
Post by OG38
I have about had it with BD..
Oh come...you are his bestest little bud eveeeeeeeeer.

Granted that easter dude and duffy are right on your heels.

LMFGAO!!
burfordTjustice
2017-04-23 15:24:07 UTC
Post by OG38
I have about had it with BD..
Oh come...you are his bestest little bud eveeeeeeeeer.
Granted that easter dude and duffy are right on your heels.
LMFGAO!!
LOL You can not say I did not give him every consideration
available... Don't be Jealous BTJ I like BD no more than I do you..
Now F O
You have nothing to be jealous off. Orders from you
are never followed.
Now drive back to Canada for some "down low"
burfordTjustice
LOL Roar... Too Far...
Diesel
2017-04-24 00:43:54 UTC
Post by OG38
Post by OG38
Post by David B.
wrote: Hoping this helped satisfied your inquiring mind. <g>
OK - thanks! (I saw that in the header!)
Did the post show up in YOUR Usenet thread with
Eternal-September?
No I got it from the Kansas City News Paper....
ROFL!
:) I have about had it with BD.. He does know how to piss a
:person off..
I figured it would be a matter of time. I must say though, you have
exceptional patience!
burfordTjustice
2017-04-24 11:40:35 UTC
On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 00:43:54 -0000 (UTC)
Post by Diesel
Post by OG38
Post by OG38
Post by David B.
wrote: Hoping this helped satisfied your inquiring mind. <g>
OK - thanks! (I saw that in the header!)
Did the post show up in YOUR Usenet thread with
Eternal-September?
No I got it from the Kansas City News Paper....
ROFL!
:) I have about had it with BD.. He does know how to piss a
:person off..
I figured it would be a matter of time. I must say though, you have
exceptional patience!
All without one word wall.