HUH? HAY! Why oh, WHY oh, why oh, why oh, why oh, WHY oh, WHY OH are, Griks ALL WAYS with, OUT any EXCEPTION such Foreskin PEELERS such ANI and such LAUGHING, STOCKS innit???
2018-04-04 19:44:18 UTC
HUH?

HAY!

Yes, YOU Roman the Foreskin Peeler! <B<

Who, ELSE? <G<

Greek you! <GB<

Idiot! <VGB<

LOLOK <EGB<

2018-04-04 20:48:35 UTC
Looks like the little psychotic serbian asshole simply can't overcome her
HUH?
HAY!
Yes, YOU Roman the Foreskin Peeler! <B<
Who, ELSE? <G<
Greek you! <GB<
Idiot! <VGB<
LOLOK <EGB<
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS,
without ANY exception, SO retarded? LOL
--
Klaus Schadenfreude about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"That is the beauty of his abject stupidity. It's so pure and
2018-04-05 00:13:42 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
HUH?
HAY!
Yes, YOU the Peeler! <B<
Who, ELSE? <G<
Why oh, why do you keep making me look like a disease-ravage sexual cripple?
Wrong, Gordon. YOU make yourself look like that! The Peeler just draws
EVERYONE'S attention to that fact.

[chuckle]

-Gordon Radovich 2018

Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
2018-04-05 09:38:12 UTC
Post by The Jews
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
HUH?
HAY!
Yes, YOU the Peeler! <B<
Who, ELSE? <G<
Why oh, why do you keep making me look like a disease-ravage sexual cripple?
Wrong, Gordon. YOU make yourself look like that! The Peeler just draws
EVERYONE'S attention to that fact.
In fact, idiotic Razovic does so quite well all by herself! LOL She just
can't hide it. 8 out of 10 lines she produces, reveal what's wrong with her.
2018-04-06 13:50:39 UTC
On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 17:13:42 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
HUH?
HAY!
Yes, YOU the Peeler! <B<
Who, ELSE? <G<
Greek you! <GB<
Idiot! <VGB<
LOLOK <EGB<
Wrong, Gordon. *I* make myself look like that ! YOU just draw EVERYONE'S attention to that fact.
Non sequitur, raghead !
(that's Latinese BTW)

Can't, even follow a simply thread a"h ?

Do try to keep up sub-laddie !

2018-04-06 13:56:28 UTC
Post by The Jews
Why oh, why do you keep making me look like a disease-ravage sexual cripple?
Wrong, Gordon. YOU make yourself look like that! The Peeler just draws
EVERYONE'S attention to that fact.
[chuckle]
Non sequitur, raghead !
(that's Latinese BTW)
And you STILL don't know what it means! LOL

2018-04-08 12:03:25 UTC
On Fri, 06 Apr 2018 06:56:28 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Idiot! <VGB<
LOLOK <EGB<
Wrong, Gordon. *I* make myself look like that ! YOU just draw EVERYONE'S attention to that fact.
Non sequitur, raghead !
(that's Latinese BTW)
And I STILL don't know what it means ! LOL
Why WOULD you jewboi ? Your Latinese is PATHETIC !
You got, NO idea about noun declensions, verb conjugations, noun
cases, verb tenses/voices/moods etc etc.

2018-04-08 12:34:28 UTC
"Big Willy"... GONE!
FAKE "Heinrich"... GONE!
"Ben Cramer"... GONE!

YOU drove them away, sub-louse! As low-lifes as they are, still,
being associated with a shiteating, pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking,
grannyfucking, jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement PEDO
filth, who takes dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on
an hourly basis, was, well, just too much for them!
The Jews
2018-04-08 13:49:37 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Why oh, why do you keep making me look like a disease-ravage sexual cripple?
Wrong, Gordon. YOU make yourself look like that! The Peeler just draws
EVERYONE'S attention to that fact.
[chuckle]
Non sequitur, raghead !
(that's Latinese BTW)
And you STILL don't know what it means! LOL
Why WOULD I jewboi ? Your Latinese is FANTASTIC !
Maybe you should try laying off the glue, Gordon!

Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-04-06 14:29:03 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
I wonder what became of all my nazoid buddies... "Big Willy",
"Ben Cramer", (FAKE) Heinrich, "Zulu", "Johannes von Ebersdorf",
"szaki", "turkeyboy"...
YOU drove them away, sub-louse! As low-lifes as they are, still,
being associated with a shiteating, pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking,
grannyfucking, jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement filth
The Peeler
2018-04-06 17:43:18 UTC
On Fri, 06 Apr 2018 06:50:39 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Why oh, why do you keep making me look like a disease-ravage sexual cripple?
Wrong, Gordon. YOU make yourself look like that! The Peeler just draws
EVERYONE'S attention to that fact.
[chuckle]
Non sequitur, raghead !
(that's Latinese BTW)
Embarrassed that most people know the truth about you, sexual cripple? LOL
Can't, even follow a simply thread a"h ?
No, you can't, Retardovic!
Do try to keep up sub-laddie !
YOU obviously can NEVER get it up again, as you don't dare to get close to
animals and helpless little boys anymore, sexual cripple!
Shadow to deviated subnormal G. Razovic:
"Your brain has yet to develop from licking mens
arseholes to female vaginas."
MID: <57584081$0$3636$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>