Craigslist
Add Reply
Graham T
2017-04-14 11:14:08 UTC
So all the female has to do is look somewhere else for accommodation
and (shudder) pay rent.

Nanny stating at its worst.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39581284

JNugent
2017-04-15 18:41:37 UTC
Post by Graham T
So all the female has to do is look somewhere else for accommodation
and (shudder) pay rent.
Nanny stating at its worst.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39581284
QUOTE:
One woman described what happened when she took up a "sex-for-rent" deal.
ENDQUOTE

Rent is money.

What's the word she was searching for but couldn't quite bring herself
to say?

http://www.avg.com
The Todal
2017-04-16 10:09:18 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by Graham T
So all the female has to do is look somewhere else for accommodation
and (shudder) pay rent.
Nanny stating at its worst.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39581284
One woman described what happened when she took up a "sex-for-rent" deal.
ENDQUOTE
Rent is money.
What's the word she was searching for but couldn't quite bring herself
to say?
At the end of the video, a politician says that he demands that these
platforms (Craig's List presumably) should ban such adverts or he will
demand legislation.

Typical idiot politician.

We have laws prohibiting unlawful eviction and separately prohibiting
harassment.

It wouldn't be practical, I think, to have a law banning a landlord from
saying "sorry you can't afford the rent this month, but I'd be willing
to accept sex in lieu of rent".