HUH? "The 'Israeelis' think they are pretty good but their tactics are ineffective and unprofessional. They are a fourth-rate army fighting a seventh-rate army." - Capt. James Mead, USMC (Beirut 1982)
2018-02-12 15:34:48 UTC
HUH?

HAY!

What can, you possibly EXPECK from a bunch of primitive jew raghead
foreskin amputees???

LOLOK

- -

Arizona."

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

ass?"

even one word drivel."
2018-02-12 15:45:24 UTC
HUH?
HAY!
What can, you possibly EXPECK from a bunch of primitive jew raghead
foreskin amputees???
They've kept YOU hiding in your cellar!

Re: HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch
700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...
This is too funny.

Gordon won't confirm this is a "verified" address, which only means
ONE thing- he's too embarrassed to reveal that he's been scammed by
ANOTHER Jew!

Once again, some bored Hebrew saw a glue-huffer he could have a little
fun with, and Gordon fell into the trap, where he's now stuck, just
like Br'er Rabbit, except nobody is coming to throw him in the
brier-patch!

LOL

And just take a look at this place!
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/700-Washington-St-Boston-MA-02111/59096830_zpid/

Bright, airy rooms!

Can you just IMAGINE opening these windows and letting in the fresh
air, Gordon?

How about sitting on this porch in the evening and waving to your
neighbors as they stroll by?

Within walking distance of the library, Lessard's Barber Shop, and the
Last Drop-- an unassuming hangout offering pool, darts & a jukebox!

Now, We know you can't even IMAGINE emerging from your dark, filthy,
squalid cellar and interacting with other adult humans, but just
imagine how nice this would be if you were, well, you know, normal!

Oh well.

[chuckle]
The Peeler
Indeed! LOL
2018-02-13 15:20:30 UTC
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 07:45:24 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
HUH?
HAY!
What can, you possibly EXPECK from a bunch of primitive jew raghead
foreskin amputees???
We've kept hiding in our jew ghettos !
Right !

- -

2018-02-13 15:34:20 UTC
We've kept hiding in our mom's basements !
And there you'll STAY!

https://photos.zillowstatic.com/p_f/IS-7kp0r5xqk9y5.jpg

https://photos.zillowstatic.com/p_f/IS-1qfawmqxspg0t.jpg

https://photos.zillowstatic.com/p_f/IS-7ne3vu78b0wt.jpg

[chuckle]
2018-02-14 15:47:17 UTC
On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 07:34:20 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
What can, you possibly EXPECK from a bunch of primitive jew raghead
foreskin amputees???
We've kept hiding in our jew ghettos !
Right !
And there we'll STAY !
Right !

Even if you GOT, an exit permit you'll NEVER grow a cojón and come,
OUT !

- -

2018-02-14 18:35:40 UTC
On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 07:47:17 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
We've kept hiding in our mom's basements !
And there you'll STAY!
LOL
Right ! And I'll keep proving my COURAGE with my big mouth, every day!
Aye! That's exactly what you will do, you hilarious housebound impotent
coward! LOL
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
The Jews

[chuckle]
2018-02-15 14:44:14 UTC
On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 03:54:23 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
What can, you possibly EXPECK from a bunch of primitive jew raghead
foreskin amputees???
We've kept hiding in our jew ghettos !
Right !
And there we'll STAY !
Right !
Even if you GOT, an exit permit you'll NEVER grow a cojón and come,
OUT !
You know it !
YOU know, it too !

EVERY, body knows it kikey !

- -

2018-02-15 14:59:17 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
We've kept hiding in our mom's basements !
And there you'll STAY!
LOL
Right !
You know it!
YOU know, it too !
That's what I've been telling you, but you're too high on glue to
understand!

Nobody got "thrown under any busses" since everyone KNOWS you'll never
come out of your basement!

Even YOU know that!

Iris is LAUGHING at you!

ROFLMJAO

[chuckle]
2018-02-16 15:11:05 UTC
On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 06:59:17 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Even if you GOT, an exit permit you'll NEVER grow a cojón and come,
OUT !
You know it !
YOU know, it too !
EVERY, body knows it kikey !
That's what you've been telling me, but I'm too high on HCN gas to
understand !
Circumcised jew cunt Iris got "thrown under a jew bus" since everyone KNOWS I'll never
come out of my jew ghetto !
Right !

- -

[chuckle]
2018-02-17 15:00:38 UTC
On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 07:15:10 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Circumcised jew cunt Iris got "thrown under a jew bus" since everyone KNOWS I'll never
come out of my jew ghetto !
Right !
Tell us more about how I tried to throw the circumcised jew cunt under the jew bus Gordon.
Every body KNOWS already raghead !

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

- -

[chuckle]
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2018-02-17 18:28:12 UTC
LOL, Andrzej!

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/soc.culture.israel/OkFQlxTRarU/Yz9rjwlHAtMJ

TSSSSSSSSSSK!
The Peeler
2018-02-16 18:59:40 UTC
On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 07:11:05 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
That's what I've been telling you, but you're too high on glue to
understand!
Nobody got "thrown under any busses" since everyone KNOWS you'll never
come out of your basement!
Even YOU know that!
Iris is LAUGHING at you!
ROFLMJAO
Right !
Attagirl! THAT's the right attitude for a slave, Razovic! ALWAYS agree with
what your master says!
Silk from "uk.rec.driving" to our resident wanker Razovic:
"It's a shame there isn't a degree in wanking. They'd make YOU a professor."
MID: <1378226604380668849.677318me-***@news.aioe.org>
The Peeler
2018-02-15 20:29:05 UTC
On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 06:44:14 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
We've kept hiding in our mom's basements !
And there you'll STAY!
LOL
Right !
You know it!
YOU know, it too !
EVERY, body knows it kikey !
EVERYBODY who knows you knows it, you ridiculous housebound idiot!

The Peeler
2018-02-13 20:01:08 UTC
On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 07:20:30 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
HUH?
HAY!
What can, you possibly EXPECK from a bunch of primitive jew raghead
foreskin amputees???
They've kept YOU hiding in your cellar!
LOL
Right !
Indeed! And everyone who knows about your abnormal posting history on Usenet
over the last twenty years, can verify it! <BG>
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-02-17 18:51:35 UTC
Post by The Jews
HUH?
HAY!
What can, you possibly EXPECK from a bunch of primitive jew raghead
foreskin amputees???
They've kept YOU hiding in your cellar!
LOL
Right !
Indeed! And everyone who knows about your abnormal posting history on Usenet
over the last twenty years, can verify it! <BG>
The mangina is so lame.

Michael

http://www.avg.com

The Peeler
2018-02-12 18:40:11 UTC
It looks like this hysterical bitch got a hang-up about "the Jews"! I heard
that her mommy told her that her unknown daddy might have been Jewish! LOL
HUH?
HAY!
What can, you possibly EXPECK from a bunch of primitive jew raghead
foreskin amputees???
LOLOK
- -
Arizona."
"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)
ass?"
even one word drivel."
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so RIDICULOUS? LOL
NEMO
2018-02-12 20:31:38 UTC
YES, old pedo Andrzej! Ask this guy, whom they exterminated in downtown Damascus!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imad_Mughniyah

TSSK! :)