HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein etc) circumcished neo-jew Ivanka Trump "dumb as a b'rick" according to Shteve Bannon (as quoted in jew asshole Michael Volff's novel)!
2018-01-10 13:53:03 UTC
HUH?

HAY!

Duh!

You'd HAVE, to be dumb as a b'rick to get, circumcished and change
race from human to shubhuman just to, 'marry' some shleazy little jew
asshole such as Jared Kushnersky!

LOLOK

- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

ass?"

even one word drivel."
2018-01-10 20:42:17 UTC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Anyone ever seen or read something as
ridiculous, idiotic and psychotic as that? Check this again, everyone:

> HUH?
>
> HAY!
>
> Duh!
>
> You'd HAVE, to be dumb as a b'rick to get, circumcished and change
> race from human to shubhuman just to, 'marry' some shleazy little jew
> asshole such as Jared Kushnersky!
>
> LOLOK
>
> Cheers!
>
> RJ (preferred jew aliash)
> - -
>
> " I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
> Arizona."
> - Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
> from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected
>
> Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
> - correct Latin
>
> "But vhere vill ve be able to vatch gay jews taking black cock up ze
> ass?"
> - Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
> in Hollyvood and the effect on his viewing preferences
>
> "Actually, it is obvious he's not all there. Most wannabes are short
> on IQ and have severe mental problems. I have yet to see a post from
> this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just does his "You are a
> Nazi........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile. His
> other attempts at posting in usenet usually consist of one line or
> even one word drivel."
> - Boadicea, about GBLTP dreckgook Ejershito

BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS,
without ANY exception, such LAUGHING STOCKS? LOL

--
TOTALLY retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident

Database (slave) 0.002533 s
44.2031 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
SELECT `lang` FROM `newsgroup` WHERE `newsgroup_url` = 'uk.legal' (4)
0.000134 s
0.000228 s
0.000163 s
0.000651 s
2.2344 kB
2.3672 kB
2.2676 kB
9.0703 kB
SELECT `code`, `name` FROM `lang` WHERE `code` = 'en' (3)
0.000114 s
0.000139 s
0.000122 s
0.000367 s
2.4141 kB
2.4141 kB
2.4141 kB
7.2422 kB
SELECT * FROM `lang` WHERE `code` = 'en' (1)
0.000168 s
0.000168 s
0.000168 s
0.000168 s
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
SELECT * FROM `thread` WHERE `hash` = '2dw8MgQe' (1)
0.000224 s
0.000224 s
0.000224 s
0.000224 s
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
SELECT * FROM `newsgroup` WHERE `newsgroup_id` = '28820' (1)
0.000184 s
0.000184 s
0.000184 s
0.000184 s
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
SELECT * FROM `temp_simthread` WHERE `hash` = '2dw8MgQe' (1)
0.000477 s
0.000477 s
0.000477 s
0.000477 s
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
SELECT text_res, img_res, manual FROM porndetect WHERE hash = '2dw8MgQe' AND page = 1 (1)
0.000462 s
0.000462 s
0.000462 s
0.000462 s
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
Kohana 0.003258 s
42.6484 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
find_file (62)
0.000002 s
0.000125 s
0.000053 s
0.003258 s
0.5234 kB
2.1563 kB
0.6879 kB
42.6484 kB
Requests 0.019081 s
499.2734 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
"2dw8MgQe/huh-hay-shay-now-baruch-jew-pedophile-baruch-barry-shein-etc-circumcished-neo-jew-ivanka-trump-dumb-" (1)
0.019774 s
0.019774 s
0.019774 s
0.019774 s
527.2969 kB
527.2969 kB
527.2969 kB
527.2969 kB
Thread controller 0.000585 s
28.3906 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
Init (1)
0.000585 s
0.000585 s
0.000585 s
0.000585 s
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
Thread parsing 0.009140 s
43.2031 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
Other (3)
0.000008 s
0.001451 s
0.000730 s
0.002189 s
0.3672 kB
14.2734 kB
7.5026 kB
22.5078 kB
PHP Post Parsing (1)
0.000656 s
0.000656 s
0.000656 s
0.000656 s
14.7578 kB
14.7578 kB
14.7578 kB
14.7578 kB
C++ Post Parsing (1)
0.006263 s
0.006263 s
0.006263 s
0.006263 s
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
Three (1)
0.000032 s
0.000032 s
0.000032 s
0.000032 s
3.5703 kB
3.5703 kB
3.5703 kB
3.5703 kB
Load & uncompress 0.001397 s
5.9063 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
load_thread (1)
0.001397 s
0.001397 s
0.001397 s
0.001397 s
5.9063 kB
5.9063 kB
5.9063 kB
5.9063 kB
Application Execution (534) 0.019699 s 0.169331 s 0.036180 s 0.026460 s
1,111.5000 kB 3,032.9453 kB 1,294.7437 kB 1,154.8047 kB