2017-11-06 08:39:14 UTC
And it's the Sun wot's telling us!
And that was LAST year! This year it's even worse!
1.LEGO prices up five per cent
2. Marmite up 12.5 per cent at Morrisons
3. Costly condiments, including Coleman's mustard and Hellman's mayo
4. Christmas pudding up 21 per cent
5. Primary school lunch £20 more expensive
6. Price of bananas rise for first time in five years
7. Fish fingers to get stinkingly more expensive next year
8. Walkers crisps set for 10 per cent price hike
9. Typhoo Tea 50 per cent more
10. Maltesers packets are shrinking
11. Mind the gap: Toblerone changes to reduce weight
12. Average basket of goods goes up (by 2.7% to end 2017)
13. Turkeys up three per cent
14. Butter soars by 80 per cent since Brexit
15. Washing machine manufacturers increase prices
16. Comic book issues to go up from Jan (2017)
17. Car prices, including Vauxhall models, to go up
18. New Apple macbooks cost a staggering £2k
19. Dell and HP computers raise prices
20. Customers forking out more for holidays
21. Mr Kipling cakes could get more expensive
22. Drinkers to shell out 29p more for wine
23. Milk supplies under pressure
24. Olive oil prices sky-high
25. Holiday money means less bang for your buck abroad
And the items that are cheaper since Brexit...
Apart from the price rises due to Brexit, the economy is struggling,
with the worst growth rate in the EU, wages are stagnating, except for
the already-rich, and there's just been the first interest rate rise
in 10 years due to inflation having reached 3%.
As Yellow might put it, "Good innit!"