Worst 'Brexit' disaster scenario
Add Reply
Incubus
2017-12-04 15:06:44 UTC
I predict the worst disaster will be when the markets fail to collapse,
Britain fails to become a basket case economy, warfare fails to
materialise, human rights fail to be systematically breached and
nationalism fails to make the streets unsafe. MM will have nothing to
crow about and will disappear from Usenet... at least for a while.
Ophelia
2017-12-04 16:13:16 UTC
"Incubus" wrote in message news:p03oas$2b6$***@dont-email.me...

I predict the worst disaster will be when the markets fail to collapse,
Britain fails to become a basket case economy, warfare fails to
materialise, human rights fail to be systematically breached and
nationalism fails to make the streets unsafe. MM will have nothing to
crow about and will disappear from Usenet... at least for a while.
==

Oh dear, whatever shall we do??
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
abelard
2017-12-04 16:54:14 UTC
Post by Incubus
I predict the worst disaster will be when the markets fail to collapse,
Britain fails to become a basket case economy, warfare fails to
materialise, human rights fail to be systematically breached and
nationalism fails to make the streets unsafe. MM will have nothing to
crow about and will disappear from Usenet... at least for a while.
she won't even notice just like a runaway tram
--
www.abelard.org