Marriage
2018-05-15 16:23:05 UTC
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6259630/forced-marriage-expat-children-pensioner/
2018-05-15 16:54:59 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 09:23:05 -0700 (PDT), harry
Post by harry
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6259630/forced-marriage-expat-children-pensioner/
It's a raghead tradition. You bring ragheads in, you have to expect
it. Anything else would be against embracing the glorious rainbow of
multicultural diversity and revelling in its wondrous mosaic.

2018-05-15 18:31:09 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 09:54:59 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by harry
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6259630/forced-marriage-expat-children-pensioner/
It's a raghead tradition. You bring ragheads in, you have to expect
it. Anything else would be against embracing the glorious rainbow of
multicultural diversity and revelling in its wondrous mosaic.
Somewhat like you serbian cow porker eyeing British cows grazing in the
meadow?
--
Dumb anal Razovic, posting as The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe, supports sex
with cows:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/tree/browse_frm/month/2003-09/ef8cdceb7bc57ff1?rnum=81&_done=%2Fgroup%2Falt.activism%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fmonth%2F2003-09%3F
BurfordTJustice
2018-05-15 20:51:32 UTC
TOT FORCED TO WED
New figures show scale of forced marriages in the UK - with one child as
young as two rescued
"harry" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:f67a5958-79d3-4894-b41b-***@googlegroups.com...
:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6259630/forced-marriage-expat-children-pensioner/
BurfordTJustice
2018-05-22 09:04:54 UTC
"BurfordTJustice" <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote in message news:pdfh8l$sma$***@dont-email.me...
: TOT FORCED TO WED
: New figures show scale of forced marriages in the UK - with one child as
: young as two rescued
: "harry" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message
: news:f67a5958-79d3-4894-b41b-***@googlegroups.com...
::