OT.......... Britain’s economy to grow more than rivals as IMF alters post-Brexit forecasts
Bod
2017-04-18 16:09:48 UTC
Britain's post-referendum economic prospects were given a new boost
today when the IMF gave the UK a bigger growth forecast upgrade than any
other major country.

The increase is bigger than any of the UK’s other major economic rivals
including Japan, Germany, France and the US.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/britain-s-economy-to-grow-more-than-rivals-as-imf-alters-postbrexit-forecasts-a3517281.html
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-18 18:30:41 UTC
Post by Bod
Britain's post-referendum economic prospects were given a new boost
today when the IMF gave the UK a bigger growth forecast upgrade than a=
ny
Post by Bod
other major country.
The increase is bigger than any of the UK=E2=80=99s other major econom=
ic rivals
Post by Bod
including Japan, Germany, France and the US.
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/britain-s-economy-to-grow-more=
-than-rivals-as-imf-alters-postbrexit-forecasts-a3517281.html

Can I borrow your trawler? I need to net a few annoying fish in Scotlan=
d.

-- =

More and more cities are instituting a 10:30 PM curfew for everyone youn=
ger than 18.
Experts say keeping teens indoors at night is the only way to make the s=
treets safe for adults.
Bod
Lol.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-18 18:41:04 UTC
Post by Bod
including Japan, Germany, France and the US.
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/britain-s-economy-to-grow-mo=
re-than-rivals-as-imf-alters-postbrexit-forecasts-a3517281.html
Can I borrow your trawler? I need to net a few annoying fish in Scot=
land.
Lol.
I was hoping they'd be round in a minute so I could give them an earful.=
They're doing the rounds touting for votes. Maybe my "STOP! No sales=
men, junk mail, charities, or religious nutters" sign has prevented them=
from knocking. I voted a few days ago by post, they're always late wit=
h leaflets and door knocking. And I take great delight in saying "no I =
didn't vote for you".

-- =

My younger sister was having one of her first gynecological appointments=
and she had some questions for the doctor.
"Doctor" she asked, "I can't ask my parents, They would kill me but my b=
oyfriend wants to have anal sex. I don't know what to tell him, I mean =
I don't know anything about it. Can I get pregnant?"
The kindly old doctor smiled whimsically and replied "Of course, you can=
my dear. Where do you think lawyers come from?"
The Peeler
2017-04-18 19:10:17 UTC
On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 19:41:04 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
with leaflets and door knocking. And I take great delight in saying "no
I didn't vote for you".
You don't have much else to delight in, eh, you unwashed sociopath? <G>
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "wisdom":
"No ginger is ever sexy. They are faulty people, like albinos. Put them
MID: <***@red.lan>
The Peeler
2017-04-18 19:10:11 UTC
On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 19:30:41 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Bod
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/britain-s-economy-to-grow-more-than-rivals-as-imf-alters-postbrexit-forecasts-a3517281.html
Can I borrow your trawler? I need to net a few annoying fish in Scotland.
YOU calling someone ELSE "annoying", you pesky troll? LMAO!
--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic world:
"I can drive according to the rules if I have to, but as soon as I'm not in