OT...... UK sales 'support 530,000 Scottish jobs'
Add Reply
Bod
2017-04-21 10:15:12 UTC
More than half a million jobs in Scotland are supported by sales to the
rest of the United Kingdom, according to analysis from economists.
The Fraser of Allander Institute study estimated that about 530,000 jobs
were directly or indirectly related to sales from Scotland to the rest
of the UK.
This was more than four times greater than the 125,000 jobs linked to
the rest of the European Union.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-39654235
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-21 11:40:28 UTC
Post by Bod
More than half a million jobs in Scotland are supported by sales to the
rest of the United Kingdom, according to analysis from economists.
The Fraser of Allander Institute study estimated that about 530,000 jobs
were directly or indirectly related to sales from Scotland to the rest
of the UK.
This was more than four times greater than the 125,000 jobs linked to
the rest of the European Union.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-39654235
And you tried to convince me a seperate Scotland would be poor....
Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice?"
Bod
2017-04-21 12:12:18 UTC
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by Bod
More than half a million jobs in Scotland are supported by sales to the
rest of the United Kingdom, according to analysis from economists.
The Fraser of Allander Institute study estimated that about 530,000 jobs
were directly or indirectly related to sales from Scotland to the rest
of the UK.
This was more than four times greater than the 125,000 jobs linked to
the rest of the European Union.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-39654235
And you tried to convince me a seperate Scotland would be poor....
If Sturgeon gets her independence she's gonna join the EU, which means
being controlled by EU laws and all the tariffs and red tape that will
involve. It will make it much harder to trade, the EU are determined to
put obstacles in the way. Scotland will have to do as they are told by
the EU.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-21 12:14:07 UTC
Post by Bod
[...]
Agreed. But Scottish independence in itself would not make us poor according to the above.
--
I told my wife the truth. I told her I was seeing a psychiatrist.
Then she told me the truth: that she was seeing a psychiatrist, two plumbers, and a bartender.
Bod
Well Scotland will have to pay billions to join the EU club for a start.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-21 12:46:50 UTC
Post by Bod
[...]
Hopefully Sturgeon's days are numbered.
--
An airliner was having engine trouble, and the pilot instructed the cabin crew to have the passengers take their seats and get prepared for an emergency landing.
A few minutes later, the pilot asked the flight attendants if everyone was buckled in and ready.
"All set back here, Captain," came the reply, "except one lawyer who is still going around passing out business cards."
Norman Wells
2017-04-21 13:21:00 UTC
And what exactly will bring that about, in your humble opinion?
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-21 13:42:49 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Hopefully Sturgeon's days are numbered.
And what exactly will bring that about, in your humble opinion?
The stupid things she's done recently. Trying to get another independance referendum for a start. I certainly think that's bordering on criminal, vote goes the wrong way, just do it again and again....
--
The success of the "Wonder Bra" for under-endowed women has encouraged the designers to come out with a bra for over-endowed women.
It's called the "Sheep Dog Bra"- it rounds them up and points them in the right direction.
The Peeler
2017-04-21 14:56:00 UTC
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 14:42:49 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Norman Wells
And what exactly will bring that about, in your humble opinion?
The stupid things she's done recently. Trying to get another
independance referendum for a start. I certainly think that's bordering
on criminal, vote goes the wrong way, just do it again and again....
That's all nice and fine ...but you are a KNOWN idiot! LOL
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "deep thinking":
"Curry is for chavs."
MID: <***@red.lan>
Norman Wells
So, who will get rid of her and how?
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-21 15:14:34 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Hopefully Sturgeon's days are numbered.
And what exactly will bring that about, in your humble opinion?
The stupid things she's done recently. Trying to get another
independance referendum for a start. I certainly think that's bordering
on criminal, vote goes the wrong way, just do it again and again....
So, who will get rid of her and how?
Who knows. New SNP leader? Votes for alternate parties? Around here, I see "Vote Green" in everyone's window. Not my choice though, I vote Tory.
The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.
Norman Wells
2017-04-21 15:29:09 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Hopefully Sturgeon's days are numbered.
And what exactly will bring that about, in your humble opinion?
The stupid things she's done recently. Trying to get another
independance referendum for a start. I certainly think that's bordering
on criminal, vote goes the wrong way, just do it again and again....
So, who will get rid of her and how?
Who knows. New SNP leader?
Why on earth do they need a new leader?
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Votes for alternate parties?
The SNP won 56 of the 59 seats in Scotland last time. She's bombproof,
even if she does lose a few this time.
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Around here,
I see "Vote Green" in everyone's window. Not my choice though, I vote
Tory.
I can assure you there will be no Green MPs elected in Scotland.

Which is nearly as many as there will be Tories.
Ophelia
2017-04-21 15:33:06 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
[...]

==

He might have a point though. Back in the day, all we saw was 'Vote SNP' in
all the windows.

I think that voting Tory is just a bit too far. Have you heard her
screaming about the evil Tories???

Vote Green?? lol at least that can't do any harm!
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-29 18:29:41 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Hopefully Sturgeon's days are numbered.
And what exactly will bring that about, in your humble opinion?
The stupid things she's done recently. Trying to get another
independance referendum for a start. I certainly think that's bordering
on criminal, vote goes the wrong way, just do it again and again....
So, who will get rid of her and how?
Who knows. New SNP leader?
Why on earth do they need a new leader?
Because she's off her head.
Post by Norman Wells
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Votes for alternate parties?
The SNP won 56 of the 59 seats in Scotland last time. She's bombproof,
even if she does lose a few this time.
She might lose loads if everybody's upset about a second referendum. Imagine everyone who voted "stay in the UK" now doesn't vote for SNP. In fact that's the ONLY thing on the Tory pamphlet that came through my door - that they are the only party that can stop a second referendum.
Post by Norman Wells
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Around here,
I see "Vote Green" in everyone's window. Not my choice though, I vote
Tory.
I can assure you there will be no Green MPs elected in Scotland.
Well there's plenty folk with their stuff on their windows.
Post by Norman Wells
Which is nearly as many as there will be Tories.
Pity.
Post by Norman Wells
He might have a point though. Back in the day, all we saw was 'Vote SNP' in
all the windows.
I think that voting Tory is just a bit too far.
Not far enough. UKIP or BNP is more sensible.
Post by Norman Wells
Have you heard her screaming about the evil Tories???
I don't listen to that stupid fish. How did they manage to get two leaders in a row named after a fish? Coincidence or something evil at work?
Post by Norman Wells
Vote Green?? lol at least that can't do any harm!
I assure you it can. All motor cars would be banned.
G.A.Y. - Got Aids Yet?
The Peeler
2017-04-29 20:18:10 UTC
On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 19:29:41 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Norman Wells
Why on earth do they need a new leader?
Because she's off her head.
Oh, the IRONY! LMAO!
--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
MID: <***@red.lan>
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-21 15:40:02 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Hopefully Sturgeon's days are numbered.
And what exactly will bring that about, in your humble opinion?
The stupid things she's done recently. Trying to get another
independance referendum for a start. I certainly think that's bordering
on criminal, vote goes the wrong way, just do it again and again....
So, who will get rid of her and how?
Who knows. New SNP leader?
Why on earth do they need a new leader?
Because the current one is an idiot.
Post by Norman Wells
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Votes for alternate parties?
The SNP won 56 of the 59 seats in Scotland last time. She's bombproof,
even if she does lose a few this time.
It changed quickly to her last time, it can change quickly back again.
Post by Norman Wells
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Around here,
I see "Vote Green" in everyone's window. Not my choice though, I vote
Tory.
I can assure you there will be no Green MPs elected in Scotland.
It's a council election.
Post by Norman Wells
Which is nearly as many as there will be Tories.
Too many stupid council estate folk in Scotland.
A lawyer is simply a computer on two legs. It cannot think for itself, all it can do is remember vast amounts of information - past cases, billions of strange laws, etc.
Norman Wells
2017-04-21 15:46:16 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Hopefully Sturgeon's days are numbered.
And what exactly will bring that about, in your humble opinion?
The stupid things she's done recently. Trying to get another
independance referendum for a start. I certainly think that's bordering
on criminal, vote goes the wrong way, just do it again and again....
So, who will get rid of her and how?
Who knows. New SNP leader?
Why on earth do they need a new leader?
Because the current one is an idiot.
But an extraordinarily successful one.
Post by Norman Wells
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Votes for alternate parties?
The SNP won 56 of the 59 seats in Scotland last time. She's bombproof,
even if she does lose a few this time.
It changed quickly to her last time, it can change quickly back again.
Any sign of that - apart from your own survey of Green posters in
windows the length and breadth of the land?
Post by Norman Wells
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Around here,
I see "Vote Green" in everyone's window. Not my choice though, I vote
Tory.
I can assure you there will be no Green MPs elected in Scotland.
It's a council election.
Not the one May called, which is the only one that matters.
You may very well think that. I couldn't possibly commnent.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-29 18:32:15 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Hopefully Sturgeon's days are numbered.
And what exactly will bring that about, in your humble opinion?
The stupid things she's done recently. Trying to get another
independance referendum for a start. I certainly think that's bordering
on criminal, vote goes the wrong way, just do it again and again....
So, who will get rid of her and how?
Who knows. New SNP leader?
Why on earth do they need a new leader?
Because the current one is an idiot.
But an extraordinarily successful one.
Scots only voted for her to get away from the Tories, because most Scots are living on benefits and want a far left party in power. It would be interesting to see how people on benefits support people on benefits. Maybe we'd go back to ranching?
Post by Norman Wells
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Votes for alternate parties?
The SNP won 56 of the 59 seats in Scotland last time. She's bombproof,
even if she does lose a few this time.
It changed quickly to her last time, it can change quickly back again.
Any sign of that - apart from your own survey of Green posters in
windows the length and breadth of the land?
I said "can".
Post by Norman Wells
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Around here,
I see "Vote Green" in everyone's window. Not my choice though, I vote
Tory.
I can assure you there will be no Green MPs elected in Scotland.
It's a council election.
Not the one May called, which is the only one that matters.
Which is not the one that's being talked about up here in Scotland. We're voting for councils first.
Post by Norman Wells
Which is nearly as many as there will be Tories.
Too many stupid council estate folk in Scotland.
You may very well think that. I couldn't possibly commnent.
At a glance on google maps of my county, 30% are council houses. I thought Thatcher eradicated that nonsense?
I'm not a "troll", I'm an Agitation Engineer.
The Peeler
2017-04-29 20:19:16 UTC
On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 19:32:15 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

<FLUSH all the typical psychotic BLATHER>
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "deep thinking":
"I consider the Irish to be one of the stupidest people on the planet."
MID: <***@red.lan>
The Peeler
2017-04-21 16:04:29 UTC
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 16:40:02 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Because the current one is an idiot.
...and this coming from ...YOUUU!!! LMAO!
--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") on Jimmy Savile:
"If he had done it against their will, they would have come forwards
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)
harry
Decades of socialism ruined Scottish industry.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-22 13:49:27 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Which is nearly as many as there will be Tories.
Too many stupid council estate folk in Scotland.
Decades of socialism ruined Scottish industry.
Agreed. And now we have a socialist fish to screw it up some more.
--
A federal survey shows that one in twenty Americans lack basic English skills.
The good news is, even without those skills someone can still become President.
The Peeler
2017-04-22 14:57:36 UTC
On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 14:49:27 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by harry
Decades of socialism ruined Scottish industry.
Agreed. And now we have a socialist fish to screw it up some more.
Stop insulting people by agreeing with them, idiot!
--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
"If I don't get AC for this summer, I'm going to frighten my neighbours
again by walking around naked."
MID: <***@red.lan>
The Peeler
2017-04-21 15:32:48 UTC
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 16:14:34 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

<FLUSH the endless insipid BLATHER>
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's of (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Women should learn to enjoy sex.."
MID: <***@red.lan>
The Peeler
2017-04-21 14:55:39 UTC
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 13:46:50 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Hopefully Sturgeon's days are numbered.
Birdbrain, YOUR days are numbered here! I will personally see to it! LOL
--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about women:
"I don't want one. Easy enough to get one if I wanted one."
MID: <***@red.lan>
Ophelia
2017-04-21 13:35:43 UTC
Post by Bod
[...]

And they will lose the billions they get from Westminster.
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-21 13:41:23 UTC
Post by Bod
[...]
Why are the English so gullible as to prop us up?
The state of Texas has executed yet another inmate. But Unforeseen legal issues have arisen. The state has killed so many people this year, it must now register as a tobacco company.
The Peeler
2017-04-21 14:56:30 UTC
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 14:41:23 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Ophelia
And they will lose the billions they get from Westminster.
Why are the English so gullible as to prop us up?
More relevant question: why are they so stupid to keep engaging in
discussions with an obviously mentally deficient filthy Scottish sow like
you?
--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") on UFOs:
"I believe that UFOs have visited us but not in recent times".
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)
Bod
Indeed.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-21 15:04:35 UTC
Post by Bod
[...]
What is the difference between a battery and a woman?
A battery has a positive side.
The Peeler
2017-04-21 15:33:49 UTC
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 16:04:35 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

<FLUSH the idiot's inevitable insipid output>
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "insights":
"Trains are not a viable means of transport as they cannot stop quickly."
MID: <***@red.lan>
The Peeler
2017-04-21 14:55:33 UTC
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 13:14:07 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Agreed. But Scottish independence in itself would not make us poor according to the above.
Shouldn't faze you, as you will be living off the dole and welfare money you
will keep receiving, whatever happens with Scotland, sociopath!
--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") about himself:
"I can sleep outside in a temperature of -20C wearing only shorts".
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)
tim...
2017-04-21 16:49:36 UTC
Post by Bod
More than half a million jobs in Scotland are supported by sales to the
rest of the United Kingdom, according to analysis from economists.
The Fraser of Allander Institute study estimated that about 530,000 jobs
were directly or indirectly related to sales from Scotland to the rest
of the UK.
This was more than four times greater than the 125,000 jobs linked to
the rest of the European Union.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-39654235
And you tried to convince me a seperate Scotland would be poor....
If Sturgeon gets her independence she's gonna join the EU, which means
being controlled by EU laws and all the tariffs and red tape that will
involve.
and conforming to EU deficit rules

tim
m***@hotmail.com
2017-04-21 18:09:49 UTC
Post by Bod
More than half a million jobs in Scotland are supported by sales to the
rest of the United Kingdom, according to analysis from economists.
The Fraser of Allander Institute study estimated that about 530,000 jobs
were directly or indirectly related to sales from Scotland to the rest
of the UK.
This was more than four times greater than the 125,000 jobs linked to
the rest of the European Union.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-39654235
And you tried to convince me a seperate Scotland would be poor....
If Sturgeon gets her independence she's gonna join the EU, which means
being controlled by EU laws and all the tariffs and red tape that will
involve.
and conforming to EU deficit rules
There are no EU deficit rules. There is a Eurozone defecit ruke but
Scotland won't be in the Eurozone.

http://www.avg.com
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-21 22:53:04 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Post by Bod
[...]
Pedantry isn't helping your argument.
--
A woman was standing at the edge of a cliff trying to get the nerve to jump off.
A homeless drunk stopped and mumbled, "If you're about to kill yourself, how about a shag before you go?"
The tramp turned to leave and said, "No problem, I'll just go and wait at the bottom then."
The Peeler
2017-04-21 23:14:20 UTC
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 23:53:04 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by m***@hotmail.com
There are no EU deficit rules. There is a Eurozone defecit ruke but
Scotland won't be in the Eurozone.
Pedantry isn't helping your argument.
Your congenital IDIOCY isn't helping anyone's arguments, Birdbrain!
MID: <***@red.lan>
m***@hotmail.com
2017-04-22 11:41:40 UTC
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 23:53:04 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Post by Bod
[...]
Stupidity isn't helping yours.

http://www.avg.com
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-22 11:46:53 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Post by Bod
[...]
You don't need much brain to know the EU have lots of rules that fuck us up. I want no part of it. I don't bloody care what PART of the EU it's called or what label you stick on it. It's the EU, end of story.
--
god said:

"The Divergence of the B Field = 0
The Curl of the E Field + the partial time derivative of the B field = 0
The Divergence of the D field = the charge density
The Curl of the H field - the partial time derivative of the D field = the current density"

and there was light, and he saw that it was good and of constant speed.
The Peeler
2017-04-22 14:57:59 UTC
On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 12:46:53 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Stupidity isn't helping yours.
You don't need much brain
You don't have much of it in the first place, Birdbrain!
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)
tim...
2017-04-23 10:04:03 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Post by Bod
[...]
yes there is

They may be stricter for the Euro zone, but the do exists for other members

Of course, for countries outside the Euro zone there is little that the EU
can do to stop a country breaching the rules after they join

But they certainly can, and will, enforce them on a joining member

2017-04-21 14:54:45 UTC
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 12:40:28 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
And you tried to convince me a seperate Scotland would be poor....
NOBODY would ever try to "convince" an idiot like you, Birdbrain!
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "deep thinking":
"Do you play musical instruments like that? No. Why would I want several
MID: <***@red.lan>
m***@hotmail.com
2017-04-21 16:47:55 UTC
Post by Bod
More than half a million jobs in Scotland are supported by sales to the
rest of the United Kingdom, according to analysis from economists.
The Fraser of Allander Institute study estimated that about 530,000 jobs
were directly or indirectly related to sales from Scotland to the rest
of the UK.
This was more than four times greater than the 125,000 jobs linked to
the rest of the European Union.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-39654235
You missed the next line, "The research was commissioned by the UK
government".

http://www.avg.com