MI5 are outspending me 100 : 1
M***@privacy.net
2015-01-29 16:23:54 UTC
Yesterday I spent around 50 pounds, much of it on food.

I reckon MI5 spent around GBP 10,000 to 12,000 following me around
Clapham.

That's a ratio of 200 : 1.

When I saw PC Whittle (?) in 2007 he said it took 35 UK agents to
follow one Muslim.

What a terrible waste of money.

Still, it's mostly going on their salaries, so you can see why the MI5
agents want to spin this out for as long as possible.

Stalk a schizophrenic for 25 years and you're on the path to riches.
Simon Mason
2015-01-29 19:10:58 UTC
Post by M***@privacy.net
Yesterday I spent around 50 pounds, much of it on food.
I reckon MI5 spent around GBP 10,000 to 12,000 following me around
Clapham.
That's a ratio of 200 : 1.
When I saw PC Whittle (?) in 2007 he said it took 35 UK agents to
follow one Muslim.
What a terrible waste of money.
Still, it's mostly going on their salaries, so you can see why the MI5
agents want to spin this out for as long as possible.
Stalk a schizophrenic for 25 years and you're on the path to riches.
25 years of surveillance, for zero returns from 35 highly paid spooks seems highly unlikely.

Simon Mason
Fredxxx
Delusions of grandeur come to mind!
M***@privacy.net
2015-01-29 22:10:17 UTC
On Thu, 29 Jan 2015 11:10:58 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
Post by Simon Mason
Post by M***@privacy.net
Yesterday I spent around 50 pounds, much of it on food.
I reckon MI5 spent around GBP 10,000 to 12,000 following me around
Clapham.
That's a ratio of 200 : 1.
When I saw PC Whittle (?) in 2007 he said it took 35 UK agents to
follow one Muslim.
What a terrible waste of money.
Still, it's mostly going on their salaries, so you can see why the MI5
agents want to spin this out for as long as possible.
Stalk a schizophrenic for 25 years and you're on the path to riches.
25 years of surveillance, for zero returns from 35 highly paid spooks seems highly unlikely.
Yeah. MI5 are the *real* nutters.

They really *are* nutters. You should see their agents.

You can't have people in authority being judged insane, though. Seems
they can do whatever they want, and no one speaks up.
Saint George
2015-01-29 22:19:18 UTC
Yeah, well they'd have to be to beat you Corley, you utter fruitcake!
Simon Mason
2015-01-29 22:53:49 UTC
Post by M***@privacy.net
Post by Simon Mason
Post by M***@privacy.net
Stalk a schizophrenic for 25 years and you're on the path to riches.
25 years of surveillance, for zero returns from 35 highly paid spooks seems highly unlikely.
Yeah. MI5 are the *real* nutters.
They really *are* nutters. You should see their agents.
You can't have people in authority being judged insane, though. Seems
they can do whatever they want, and no one speaks up.
Do people wait outside your house at night as well as stalk you during the day?

Simon Mason
Ophelia
2015-01-29 23:36:58 UTC
Post by Simon Mason
Post by M***@privacy.net
Post by Simon Mason
Post by M***@privacy.net
Stalk a schizophrenic for 25 years and you're on the path to riches.
25 years of surveillance, for zero returns from 35 highly paid spooks
seems highly unlikely.
Yeah. MI5 are the *real* nutters.
They really *are* nutters. You should see their agents.
You can't have people in authority being judged insane, though. Seems
they can do whatever they want, and no one speaks up.
Do people wait outside your house at night as well as stalk you during the day?
You do know he is ill, don't you? This had been going of far longer than
you have been around:(
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/
Simon Mason
2015-01-30 11:04:56 UTC
Post by Ophelia
Post by Simon Mason
Post by M***@privacy.net
Post by Simon Mason
Post by M***@privacy.net
Stalk a schizophrenic for 25 years and you're on the path to riches.
25 years of surveillance, for zero returns from 35 highly paid spooks
seems highly unlikely.
Yeah. MI5 are the *real* nutters.
They really *are* nutters. You should see their agents.
You can't have people in authority being judged insane, though. Seems
they can do whatever they want, and no one speaks up.
Do people wait outside your house at night as well as stalk you during the day?
You do know he is ill, don't you? This had been going of far longer than
you have been around:(
He needs a friendly person to engage with, otherwise why would he relate his stories here?

Simon Mason
Ophelia
2015-01-30 13:53:06 UTC
Post by Simon Mason
Post by Ophelia
Post by Simon Mason
Post by M***@privacy.net
Post by Simon Mason
Post by M***@privacy.net
Stalk a schizophrenic for 25 years and you're on the path to riches.
25 years of surveillance, for zero returns from 35 highly paid spooks
seems highly unlikely.
Yeah. MI5 are the *real* nutters.
They really *are* nutters. You should see their agents.
You can't have people in authority being judged insane, though. Seems
they can do whatever they want, and no one speaks up.
Do people wait outside your house at night as well as stalk you during
the
day?
You do know he is ill, don't you? This had been going of far longer than
you have been around:(
He needs a friendly person to engage with, otherwise why would he relate his stories here?
Not many friendly responses though. It seems to be easy to make fun of
him:(
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/
GB
2015-01-30 15:03:18 UTC
Post by Ophelia
Not many friendly responses though. It seems to be easy to make fun of
him:(
It is difficult to engage with him in a friendly way. The natural
reaction is to say something like "get a grip on yourself, and you will
see that this is all nonsense", but poor Mike is unable to deal with
that, and he just blanks it out. Yes, his whole approach to this is one
of self-aggrandisement, but I understand that that is very very common
with mental illness. Clearly, anybody sane would understand the
argument that he is simply not worth the effort of stalking him.
Somehow or other, Mike rationalises that away.

The only way to engage with Mike is on his level. You have to accept
that MI5 are stalking him, and perhaps you can persuade him not to buy
yet another diving helmet!
Ophelia
2015-01-30 16:29:44 UTC
Post by GB
Post by Ophelia
Not many friendly responses though. It seems to be easy to make fun of
him:(
It is difficult to engage with him in a friendly way. The natural
reaction is to say something like "get a grip on yourself, and you will
see that this is all nonsense", but poor Mike is unable to deal with that,
and he just blanks it out. Yes, his whole approach to this is one of
self-aggrandisement, but I understand that that is very very common with
mental illness. Clearly, anybody sane would understand the argument that
he is simply not worth the effort of stalking him.
But they do:(
Post by GB
Somehow or other, Mike rationalises that away.
The only way to engage with Mike is on his level. You have to accept that
MI5 are stalking him, and perhaps you can persuade him not to buy yet
another diving helmet!
I have no intention of engaging him on any level. He has enough problems
without anyone making fun of him, which some folk take a delight in so
doing. That says more about them than him.
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/
Simon Mason
2015-01-30 16:04:58 UTC
Post by Ophelia
Post by Simon Mason
Post by Ophelia
Post by Simon Mason
Do people wait outside your house at night as well as stalk you during
the
day?
You do know he is ill, don't you? This had been going of far longer than
you have been around:(
He needs a friendly person to engage with, otherwise why would he relate
his stories here?
Not many friendly responses though. It seems to be easy to make fun of
him:(
Indeed. Unfortunately, there are a lot of nasty people out there who hide behind a keyboard in order to abuse people. I once had one that used to contact my employers on several occasions in order to stir up trouble, so much so that I had to go to the police about the matter.

Luckily, this individual had a lot of form in this regard (contacting employers, stalking, online threats, harassment, hacking into private messages and so on) and the authorities were and are aware of his activities. This was long before Facebook trolls and the like were getting outed and jailed.

Simon Mason
Ophelia
2015-01-30 16:32:08 UTC
Post by Simon Mason
Post by Ophelia
Post by Simon Mason
Post by Ophelia
Post by Simon Mason
Do people wait outside your house at night as well as stalk you during
the
day?
You do know he is ill, don't you? This had been going of far longer than
you have been around:(
He needs a friendly person to engage with, otherwise why would he relate
his stories here?
Not many friendly responses though. It seems to be easy to make fun of
him:(
Indeed. Unfortunately, there are a lot of nasty people out there who hide
behind a keyboard in order to abuse people. I once had one that used to
contact my employers on several occasions in order to stir up trouble, so
much so that I had to go to the police about the matter.
I know. I had something similar over many years.
Post by Simon Mason
Luckily, this individual had a lot of form in this regard (contacting
employers, stalking, online threats, harassment, hacking into private
messages and so on) and the authorities were and are aware of his
activities. This was long before Facebook trolls and the like were getting
outed and jailed.
Are you referring to Mike?
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/
Simon Mason
2015-01-30 16:54:09 UTC
Post by Simon Mason
Luckily, this individual had a lot of form in this regard (contacting
employers, stalking, online threats, harassment, hacking into private
messages and so on) and the authorities were and are aware of his
activities. This was long before Facebook trolls and the like were getting
outed and jailed.
Are you referring to Mike?
Possibly - He has used over 250-300 different identities over the past seven years or so, but he was commonly known as "jms" or "judith" when he first appeared. When he maliciously contacted peoples' employees he used various other male names though. I killfiled him in '09.

Simon Mason
Ophelia
2015-01-30 18:25:46 UTC
Post by Simon Mason
Post by Simon Mason
Luckily, this individual had a lot of form in this regard (contacting
employers, stalking, online threats, harassment, hacking into private
messages and so on) and the authorities were and are aware of his
activities. This was long before Facebook trolls and the like were getting
outed and jailed.
Are you referring to Mike?
Possibly - He has used over 250-300 different identities over the past
seven years or so, but he was commonly known as "jms" or "judith" when he
first appeared. When he maliciously contacted peoples' employees he used
various other male names though. I killfiled him in '09.
Ahhh I am with you now!! No, that is not Mike. Is your email good?
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/
Simon Mason
2015-01-30 18:29:00 UTC
Post by Ophelia
Ahhh I am with you now!! No, that is not Mike. Is your email good?
please use ***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk

Cheers.

Simon Mason
Judith
2015-01-30 19:23:36 UTC
What? All of us?
Judith
What action did the police take?
Uncle Peter
2015-01-30 21:22:42 UTC
Post by Simon Mason
Post by Ophelia
Post by Simon Mason
Post by Ophelia
Post by Simon Mason
[...]
You should ask yourself why someone wanted to do that to you in the first place. Maybe you should stop annoying people?
--
"Oh god," sighed the wife one morning, "I'm convinced my mind is almost completely gone!"
Her husband looked up from the newspaper and commented,
"I'm not surprised: You've been giving me a piece of it every day for twenty years!"
The Peeler
2015-01-30 21:52:35 UTC
Oh, the IRONY! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Simon Mason
2015-01-30 22:20:52 UTC
Post by Uncle Peter
You should ask yourself why someone wanted to do that to you in the first place. Maybe you should stop annoying people?
Annoying people?
You're the man.

Simon Mason
Uncle Peter
2015-01-30 22:27:52 UTC
Post by Simon Mason
Post by Uncle Peter
You should ask yourself why someone wanted to do that to you in the first place. Maybe you should stop annoying people?
Annoying people?
You're the man.
I've never had someone go after me like they did to you.
Why do tourists go to the top of tall buildings and then put money in telescopes so they can see things on the ground in close-up?
Simon Mason
2015-01-30 22:37:42 UTC
Post by Uncle Peter
Post by Simon Mason
Post by Uncle Peter
You should ask yourself why someone wanted to do that to you in the first place. Maybe you should stop annoying people?
Annoying people?
You're the man.
I've never had someone go after me like they did to you.
You are lucky - my mate Guy Chapman had some nutter called Nuxx Bar calling him all night from a payphone, calling him a paedo, murderer, kiddy fiddler and stalked his wife's house while Guy was out of the country, not to mention attacking his dead father and relations.

You obviously haven't attracted the right nutters yet.

Simon Mason
Uncle Peter
2015-01-30 22:39:44 UTC
Post by Simon Mason
Post by Uncle Peter
Post by Simon Mason
Post by Uncle Peter
You should ask yourself why someone wanted to do that to you in the first place. Maybe you should stop annoying people?
Annoying people?
You're the man.
I've never had someone go after me like they did to you.
You are lucky - my mate Guy Chapman had some nutter called Nuxx Bar calling him all night from a payphone, calling him a paedo, murderer, kiddy fiddler and stalked his wife's house while Guy was out of the country, not to mention attacking his dead father and relations.
You obviously haven't attracted the right nutters yet.
Which only goes to show you I'm not the annoying one.
I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals. It's because I hate plants.
Simon Mason
2015-01-30 22:50:47 UTC
Post by Uncle Peter
Post by Simon Mason
Post by Uncle Peter
I've never had someone go after me like they did to you.
You are lucky - my mate Guy Chapman had some nutter called Nuxx Bar calling him all night from a payphone, calling him a paedo, murderer, kiddy fiddler and stalked his wife's house while Guy was out of the country, not to mention attacking his dead father and relations.
You obviously haven't attracted the right nutters yet.
Which only goes to show you I'm not the annoying one.
I suppose John Lennon wasn't THAT annoying.

Simon Mason
Uncle Peter
2015-01-30 22:57:10 UTC
Post by Simon Mason
Post by Uncle Peter
Post by Simon Mason
Post by Uncle Peter
I've never had someone go after me like they did to you.
You are lucky - my mate Guy Chapman had some nutter called Nuxx Bar calling him all night from a payphone, calling him a paedo, murderer, kiddy fiddler and stalked his wife's house while Guy was out of the country, not to mention attacking his dead father and relations.
You obviously haven't attracted the right nutters yet.
Which only goes to show you I'm not the annoying one.
I suppose John Lennon wasn't THAT annoying.
He's famous and more likely to attract nutters.
--
Das Computer Maschine Ist Nich Fur Gefingerenpoken Und Mittengrabben!
Ist Easy Schnappen Der Springenwerken Mit Spitzensparken Und Poppenkorken!
Das Rubbernecken Sightseeren Mus Keep Der Handz In Der Pockets, Relax Und Vatch Die Blinkenlights!!
The Peeler
2015-01-30 23:07:40 UTC
On Fri, 30 Jan 2015 22:57:10 -0000, Uncle Peter, the Rectum's newest stupid
Post by Uncle Peter
Post by Simon Mason
Post by Uncle Peter
Which only goes to show you I'm not the annoying one.
I suppose John Lennon wasn't THAT annoying.
He's famous and more likely to attract nutters.
He's dead, was himself a nutter and not as annoying as you, you pathetic
little troll!
The Peeler
2015-01-30 23:05:25 UTC
WHO are you trying to convince of that, stupid? Yourself? LOL
Judith
2015-01-30 23:48:39 UTC
On Fri, 30 Jan 2015 14:37:42 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason <***@gmail.com>
wrote:

<snip>
Post by Simon Mason
You are lucky - my mate Guy Chapman had some nutter called Nuxx Bar calling him all night from a payphone, calling him a paedo, murderer, kiddy fiddler and stalked his wife's house while Guy was out of the country, not to mention attacking his dead father and relations.
Ah yes - Guy (Porky) Chapman.

And your evidence for those claims is just what exactly? Porky Chapman told
you? Guess why he was called Porky? Here's a clue - it was not because he
fucked pigs.

Would this be the same Porky Chapman who registered an email address himself -
just so that he could harass Nuxx Bar. The only problem was that Porky was not
bright (despite claiming that he was considered a "thought leader" in IT
circles) : he then proceeded to post the abuse from the same IP address which
he used for work - which was a secure IP address registered to the firm he
worked for. Porky was/is not bright.

He realised that his own actions were not going to look good in court and
dropped the case, didn't he?

Wasn't it Porky who sent you an email telling you that you should complain to
the police about Nuxx Bar and the other people taking the piss out of you? I
seem to remember the police told you to f-off didn't they?
Peter Keller
2015-01-31 09:10:39 UTC
Post by Judith
Guy (Porky) Chapman.
Judith, scientifically known as Myxine glutinosa, is an unusual sea
creature. Its body is covered with special glands that can emit a sticky
slime. In fact, Judith can produce enough slime at one time to fill a
milk jug. This has earned it the name "slime eel".
Tarcap
2015-02-01 11:22:43 UTC
Post by Judith
Guy (Porky) Chapman.
Judith, scientifically known as Myxine glutinosa, is an unusual sea
creature. Its body is covered with special glands that can emit a sticky
slime. In fact, Judith can produce enough slime at one time to fill a
milk jug. This has earned it the name "slime eel".

Why do people insult others?

People who are angry insult people because in their anger they cannot
think of a better way to handle it, except to start a fight and make the
other person feel bad. People who insult can feel backed in, threatened
and fearful, making them lash out because they know no other way to
handle themselves in every situation or conversation. It is always
someone else’s fault.

Why do people insult others?

People with little minds are the ones who insult.
People with a constant need to feel superior (which may be hiding deep
seated lack of confidence) insult others.
Peter Keller
2015-02-02 09:17:20 UTC
Post by Peter Keller
Post by Judith
[...]
Of course.
I have absolutely no desire to look good in your eyes.
I would rather put my turds in them. And Judith's.
Tarcap

Then you have done very well, oh one of little mind.
Peter Keller
2015-02-03 09:33:15 UTC
Post by Tarcap
one of little mind.
Thanks ecstatically for the great honour!
Now I am working towards the further accolade of jetere steatopygous
pilgarlick hircine whigmaleerious rhadamanthine lintlicker.
Please?

The Peeler
2015-01-30 22:54:24 UTC
On Fri, 30 Jan 2015 22:27:52 -0000, Uncle Peter, the Rectum's newest stupid
Post by Uncle Peter
Post by Simon Mason
Post by Uncle Peter
You should ask yourself why someone wanted to do that to you in the
first place. Maybe you should stop annoying people?
Annoying people?
You're the man.
I've never had someone go after me like they did to you.
Are you trying to insinuate that you do NOT behave like a total asshole in
real life like you do on Usenet, stupid? Who are you trying to convince of
that? LOL
David D S
2015-01-31 05:03:42 UTC
Post by Simon Mason
Post by Simon Mason
Post by Ophelia
Post by Simon Mason
Do people wait outside your house at night as well as stalk
you during >> > the
Post by Simon Mason
Post by Ophelia
day?
Post by Simon Mason
He needs a friendly person to engage with, otherwise why would he
relate his stories here?
Not many friendly responses though. It seems to be easy to make
fun of him:(
Indeed. Unfortunately, there are a lot of nasty people out there who
hide behind a keyboard in order to abuse people. I once had one that
used to contact my employers on several occasions in order to stir up
trouble, so much so that I had to go to the police about the matter.
Luckily, this individual had a lot of form in this regard (contacting
employers, stalking, online threats, harassment, hacking into private
messages and so on) and the authorities were and are aware of his
activities. This was long before Facebook trolls and the like were
getting outed and jailed.
Although not as severe as your experience, I have also had problems
with stalkers. It is why I refuse to easily disclose my real name
publically
now. You, and others in similar situations, have my sympathy.
--
David D S: UK and PR China. (Native BrEng speaker)
Use Reply-To header for email. This email address will be
valid for at least 2 weeks from 2015/1/31 13:02:18
Judith
2015-01-30 14:30:30 UTC
Post by Simon Mason
Post by Ophelia
Post by Simon Mason
Post by M***@privacy.net
Post by Simon Mason
Post by M***@privacy.net
Stalk a schizophrenic for 25 years and you're on the path to riches.
25 years of surveillance, for zero returns from 35 highly paid spooks
seems highly unlikely.
Yeah. MI5 are the *real* nutters.
They really *are* nutters. You should see their agents.
You can't have people in authority being judged insane, though. Seems
they can do whatever they want, and no one speaks up.
Do people wait outside your house at night as well as stalk you during the day?
You do know he is ill, don't you? This had been going of far longer than
you have been around:(
He needs a friendly person to engage with, otherwise why would he relate his stories here?
Why not just fuck off - and leave him alone.

Just because you are Billy-no-mates does not mean that you have to pretend to
be his "friend".
Judith
2015-01-30 00:10:18 UTC
On Thu, 29 Jan 2015 14:53:49 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason <***@gmail.com>
wrote:

<snip>
Post by Simon Mason
Do people wait outside your house at night as well as stalk you during the day?
Why don't you just fuck off - and leave him be.

If you are unsure why I am suggesting this: just have a look at his history.

His mental state should be obvious even to you.

(Still I suppose you could always argue that you are mentally ill and people
take the piss out of you)
Svenne
2015-01-29 22:37:52 UTC
Post by Simon Mason
Post by M***@privacy.net
Stalk a schizophrenic for 25 years and you're on the path to riches.
25 years of surveillance, for zero returns from 35 highly paid spooks seems
highly unlikely.
Perhaps he also has Narcissistic Personality Disorder and he considers himself to be so important and of such significance that it is perfectly natural and understandable for MI5 to spend millions of pounds and assign dozens of agents to follow him around.

Are you also diagnosed with NPD, Mike?
Judith
2015-01-29 22:48:56 UTC
Post by Simon Mason
Post by M***@privacy.net
Yesterday I spent around 50 pounds, much of it on food.
I reckon MI5 spent around GBP 10,000 to 12,000 following me around
Clapham.
That's a ratio of 200 : 1.
When I saw PC Whittle (?) in 2007 he said it took 35 UK agents to
follow one Muslim.
What a terrible waste of money.
Still, it's mostly going on their salaries, so you can see why the MI5
agents want to spin this out for as long as possible.
Stalk a schizophrenic for 25 years and you're on the path to riches.
25 years of surveillance, for zero returns from 35 highly paid spooks seems highly unlikely.
Why not take the piss out of someone who is mentally ill?

Oh - you are doing.
Government Shill #2
2015-01-29 20:04:33 UTC
Post by M***@privacy.net
Stalk a schizophrenic for 25 years and you're on the path to riches.
Or... the schizophrenic is just imagining it.

Shill #2
--
The biggest conspiracy has always been the
fact that there is no conspiracy.
-- Dennis Miller
K Wills
2015-01-30 10:15:57 UTC
On Fri, 30 Jan 2015 07:04:33 +1100, Government Shill #2
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by M***@privacy.net
Stalk a schizophrenic for 25 years and you're on the path to riches.
Or... the schizophrenic is just imagining it.
Shill #2
Making it up suggests the person has some conscious control over
it. Schizophrenics don't. Due to whatever is wrong, they aren't able
to alter the hallucinations on any conscious level.
This is, in part, what makes the hallucinations seem so real. A
person with the affliction may try to imagine something else, but the
voices, sights, physical sensations, etc., are still there. This
indicates to the person what they are experiencing is real.
--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...
for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Government Shill #2
2015-01-30 20:43:53 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by M***@privacy.net
Stalk a schizophrenic for 25 years and you're on the path to riches.
Or... the schizophrenic is just imagining it.
Shill #2
Making it up suggests the person has some conscious control over
it. Schizophrenics don't. Due to whatever is wrong, they aren't able
to alter the hallucinations on any conscious level.
Didn't say making it up.

Shill #2
--
Them™
Pay Section
Antipodean Division
K Wills
2015-01-30 21:11:08 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by M***@privacy.net
Stalk a schizophrenic for 25 years and you're on the path to riches.
Or... the schizophrenic is just imagining it.
Shill #2
Making it up suggests the person has some conscious control over
it. Schizophrenics don't. Due to whatever is wrong, they aren't able
to alter the hallucinations on any conscious level.
Didn't say making it up.
Shill #2
You're right. I misquoted you. Please substitute imagining for
making it up.
Music soothes the savage beast...unless it's polka.
andy wainwright
2015-01-30 01:21:17 UTC
Post by M***@privacy.net
Yesterday I spent around 50 pounds, much of it on food.
I reckon MI5 spent around GBP 10,000 to 12,000 following me around
Clapham.
That's a ratio of 200 : 1.
When I saw PC Whittle (?) in 2007 he said it took 35 UK agents to
follow one Muslim.
What a terrible waste of money.
Still, it's mostly going on their salaries, so you can see why the MI5
agents want to spin this out for as long as possible.
Stalk a schizophrenic for 25 years and you're on the path to riches.
British security services get a bad press unfairly, have some experience
dealing with the real deal and they're for the most part the good guys.

The problem is to do with the ruling classes and royalty and security
services associated with them, including their foreign relations such as
the Bushes and Saudi Royalty.

British people, even many rich ones, favour freedom because freedom is
the only thing that's of any long term worth for happiness, prosperity
and security.

Anyway, the foreign, Nazi-loving plastic Windsors are collapsing as we
speak along with all their hooray henry supporters, not monarchists but
those who share their Nazi values which are an abomination to humanity.

Snouts in the trough? As Death In June said, "All Pigs Must Die"